Need help question for you hondaheads..

starter is turning it over. not the starter. take grounds off and clean them, not a bad thing to do anyway. try a different ignitor. they should be the same through all b series obd1 if i remember. or if you can try another distributor to eliminate it as a whole.

Crank sensor could be bad or have a bad connection

already checked the crank pos sencor …and i know its not the starter it turns over no problem…
Think i found my problem…for shits and giggles i decided to do a compresion test…cylinder 1-175 2-125 3-160 4-180…i havent noticed a decrease in power so never thought to check.but i guess redlining the hell out of it and a 50 shot of nitrous the last few track runs did a number on num 2 cylinder… :stuck_out_tongue: .so im gonna pull the motor build it up again and drop this fresh jdm b20 in it for the time being…maybe slap the turbo on it and see what i can pull…

she has a mind of her own for real.time to just do every wire,and bolt over.f the bshit.lets get that mint again…wire tuck? with the new turbo im down.we goin to japstar today? oh also i got that mint skunk2 lower tie bar if u wana see it.