Need Help Wit Ses Light ! ! !

aight guys i finnaly got the truck back on the road and i got a ses light after about 200 miles on her heres what i’m getting and i cleared them and they came back like 2 days later

P0135 02 SENSOR HEATER MALFUNCTION (BANK 1, SENSOR 1)
P0147 02 SENSOR HEATER MALFUNCTION (BANK 1, SENSOR 3)

i’ve been throwing the first 1 for a little longer then a year now, ever since the exhaust shop made me a new y-pipe and tucked it up as high as they could so when i was bagged i wouldn’t crush it

any help would be greatly appriacted cuz i can’t pass inspection/emissions wit a ses light on and my stickers ran up 12/05 and got a warning from a state trooper on saturday

chris

Oops Heres The Codes

P0135 02 Sensor Heater circuit Malfunction (bank 1, Sensor 1)
P0147 02 Sensor Heater circuit Malfunction (bank 1, Sensor 3)

you’re o2 sensor is heating up to fast,i’m guessing?

i know on my car that’s usually what happens with a bigger downpipe and highflow cat… removing the o2’s from the direct exhaust stream seems to work for some… you can buy those “HELP” products in car parts places… they sell an o2 adapter peice that will pull the sensor out about an inch.

you can try…

u think it could be from a smaller y-pipe then stock ?.. cuz i believe the exhaust place downsized it on me without telling me and ever since THE DAY they put it on i’ve been throwing that code