Need Help With Building A Garage/Extention

Well I just purchased a house in the kenmore-tonawanda area, near the corner of belmont and englewood, and the garage currently is leaning so I wanna just buld a new one bevause the existing one is beyond repair, I will be doing this in about 1 year but I wanna gather information now so it would be stress free and no snag
So basically the the house has a 2 car garage right now
Here is a quick top view of the drive way and garage lol

|iiiiiiiiiiii|
|iiiiiiiiiiii| <<garage
|iiiiiiiiii/
|iiiiiiii/
|iiiiiiii|______
|iiiiiiii| |
|iiiiiiii|oHouseoo|
|iiiiiiii|______|

And I want the extention to look like this

|iiiiiiiiiiii|
|iiiiiiiiiiii|
|iiiiiiiiiiii|
|iiiiiiiiiiii|
|iiiiiiiiiiii|_____
|iiiiiiii|oooooooo|
|iiiiiiii|oohouseo|
|iiiiiiii|oooooooo|
The drawing hopefully helps lol
Anyways I’m just wondering how about would I go about this?
I would like to know the legal aspect of this like paperwork permits, etc, anything except the construction part: this will be a part two or for another day
So the whole drive way and garage will be a big garage with a extention on top of the garage the same height as the existing house. So any help would be apricated

you gotta go to the town board to get a permit to and any addition to your existing household thats where i would start for the paper end. on the other hand start drawing out scale drawings of what you kinda want.

do you know if there is a like a maxmium of a sq. ft that it can not exceed? or do i find that out at the town board?

thats all in the town board like my uncle build his garage to fit 2 flatbed tow trucks and a high lift in his in elma basically his garage is bigger than his house to be honest

I must be too stupid to understand your ascii art.

Good luck with the house dude.

Lol the first picture is with a 2 car garage lol, the 2nd one is thw whole driveway and the old garage will be the new one lol does that make it better, so the whole left side will be a attached garage instead of a detachted 2 garage

Hey if you need any help with the garage doors lemme know… i install them everyday… so i could help you out and save ya some loot… or injury

I still cant understand what the hell youre doing. Draw it in mspaint at least lol.

Get the addition approved and they will get you all the info that you need about sizing.

You might need a demo permit to knock it down, and then another building permit to put it back up. Definitely a building permit. Every town is different. Some require you to move the garage five feet forward and five feet over from the property lines too. Definitely check with the town to see what they require.

Sweet deal thanks for everyone inquiry its just so crazy not knowing anything lol.

well as long as the beer is cold and plentiful its easy to get help when you need it

You absolutly blow at typing…

But yes. Go to the town and see what they require. Odds are you will need to submit some construction drawings, then go from there…

edit: I cant believe how much you suck at communicating yourself siqqqmach…

lol, i understood sickmach for some odd reason lol maybe because i skipped some words hahah

lol look at the time all that shit is sent at. Almost 3 am! I think i have an excuse for the poor communication or in that case the periods.

wow damn i just actually read that fu*k. That didnt even make sense to me.