need help with the 1g talon tsi

fuck i didnt think to check that ill do that now.

and?

i told you to check that fuse on aim like 2 weeks agao

some people never listen…i just read his post on wpa and everyone was like “wiring wrong, check connections…”

dsm rule #2 (since rule #1 was ignored) check your fuses.

rule #1 is disconnect the battery

their are only 2 plugs that would get disconected when doing a turbo mas and o2and mabey the fans for some more room

i didnt think you told me to check the alt. fuse.

i checked the mpi fuse way before you told me to check anything on there. that was the first thing i checked

was that iT?

no the fuse was good

Check all the damn fuses. Its not that hard.

i did check all the fuses. :blanyer:

Check the wiring to your S-AFC. Or check any wiring that you did yourself.

i did all that. trust me guys i bought a shop manual, checked all the fuses, got a digital ome meter and checked wires ect, i just ended up taking it to a shop on sunday. they should know by today whats up with it. ill post up what the problem was when i know for sure.

So, the price is back to $3200 once (hopefully, for you, anyways) fixed?

yes and it will be fixed for sure.

well i took it to the dealer since i couldnt figure it out. a few hours later i get a call and they tell me that i had some coolant temp. sensor wires that were bad or something along thoes lines which im highly, highly doubting. the mechanic then goes on to tell me that my ecu wasnt getting a ground either from thoes wires or from somewhere. he babbled on for a few minutes but i just kinda was waiting for him to get to the part where he says he fixed my car. either way he says he fixed it but i may have a “intermitten” problem with my ecu cutting out. so basically what all this means to me is my car isnt fucking fixed?!. but seeing as i dont know how to fix the damn thing i give him the benifit of the doubt and go pick it up. long story short 5 miles down the road i hear a few clicks from the good ol’ ecu and my afc isnt lit up anymore and the car is dead. luckily i got it to the side of the road in a driveway. so AAA came tonite we took it back to the dealer since their idea of fixing my car wasnt the same as mine was. im sure they will be wondering why my car is back there parked in front of their garage with a nice little note about my fun 5mile trip down rt. 19 and that i will be expecting a call in the morning about what can be done. so to anyone who was wondering what was the matter i still dont 100% know but my guess is i have a bad ecu which i dont get because i just got this one rebuilt. :wtf:

Maybe whoever rebuilt it fucked it up?

yea thats what i was thinkin