need help.

I Bought an Integra a few months ago and was going to make it a project over the winter. I decided to sell it. But I lost the key. Can anyone help me? I don’t know how to have a key made. I have the title signed over just not in my name.

Call a mobile locksmith and they should be able to make one. We had to do it with a few cars at my old job.

Do you know how much that costs?

Depends on the car. Should be less than $100

^If it’s an integra it shouldn’t be a chipped key so it shouldn’t be too bad

if u can take the lock cylinder out of either your door or trunk and bring it to yeold locksmith on central ave they can make it for you or go to honda with the title and they should be able to cut you one

They can do it even if the title isn’t in my name?

Center for security can do it too. If u can show bill of sale and everything with sign it should be fine

yea as long as you have proof that you bought the car such as the title or bill of sale like stated above you should have a issue

I brought the ignition lock cylinder to Ye Old Locksmith for my Blazer when I replaced it due to breaking it so the ignition key would match the door key and they didnt ask for a title or proof of ownership for the truck.

I think that was around $27 but that involved me pulling the column apart and removing the ignition switch myself and then putting it back together again after buying a steering wheel puller and another tool (for removing airbag sensor?).

Honda or acura dealer is the best option.

You just need your vin # and proof of ownership

Also only some tegs have the chip. You can get it removed from your ecu too. Rf chip or something

no im talking about if he goes to the dealership, a dealership is not gonna cut someone a key they cant prove is theirs, well not suppose to anyway hahaha.

you just need to find a shaky guy, like gone in 60 seconds

thats only laser cut keys from Germany tho this is the Asian market we are talking about, keys are a dime a dozen now sr20 motors pull a premium a week before racewars tho

I had a guy in PA make a spare key with a chip for an Olds I used to own. I just gave him the vin number on a forum and he cut the key at the dealership he worked at.

Now all I have to do is find someone at a Honda dealer who will do it. I guess I can call. Sucks that I’m an hour From any Honda dealership.

Where is the car.

In my driveway in fort plain. I had the key in the cup holder in my fusion and my 2 year old son was play driving it. And I think he waked off with the Integra key

Haha 2 year olds. Call Center for Security in Clifton Park. Tell them your situation. I will tell them your calling in the morning. They should be able to come out and cut it for around 100$. Do you have a paper trail leading to your legal ownership ?

They may be able to cut to vin. So just ask. I can’t remember if they can with Acura