NEED HELP !!

ok here’s my problem:
a last friday i changed my power window assembly on the drivers side coz the cables were jammed on the old one. i’ve changed it but it wouldnt work… the guy i bought the assembly from also gave me the wire harness for the power windows… i tried using that “black rectangular” plastic piece were the a couple of wires connect. … suddenly it work!! so i tried testing it up and down and its ok but!! then suddenlly i heard a “sparking” sound when i push the button to control the passenger side window. it went down but would come up anymore, so tried looking under the dash where i heard the “sparking sound” i think its coming from an old “alpine security system” where the wires are hooked up. i didnt bother fiddling with it instead i tried making the window roll up again. it comes up when i consistenly pust the button to bring it up. when its up i just disconnected the window control on the passenger side so then no one will accidentally push the button. sunday came and my brother started the car and went back inside and left the car running (to heat it up) when he went back out the car stalled on him and wouldnt start anymore… i boosted the car it started . so he drove it to a gasoline station to fill up gas. i went with him and follwed him in my car just in case the car stalls again… after filling up it wont start anymore even when i tried boosting it… it just make that cliking sound but wouldnt start… :frowning: what could be wrong w/ the car ??? i reeally need help on this

Gah! curse of really bad wiring. Get an FSM and start tracking down the problems.

I got FSM’s for sale, what year is your car?

^^^^^^ hahahaha thats great :lol:

whats great about it??? whats a FSM ??

whats great about it??? whats a FSM ?? its an 89

Factory Service Manual. If cars were a religion the FSM would be the bible.

It is posible if you fried something in side the sucurity unit that it has triggered theignition disable in the alarm/security unit. if posible try to remove the alarm if you are not using it. but then again the car would turn over but not start. hmmm. idno try bypassing the selinoid and see what happens.

can i just unplug the security unit ???

why not if your not useing it unplug it and see what happens

i found it !!! its the alternator thats causing the problem… now i need to buy a used one if anyone has a good alternator they are selling let me know…
its for a sohc motor