need,ka turbo kit (used) and manual transmission converssion! plsss

pls if anyone can help me out here txt call 905 6264842 thanks

UPDATE: Got the Manual swap ( thanks Riddle_Rob!)

Still looking for the KA turbo kit or parts.

Have a top mount mani t3/t4 flange, 48mm waste gate flange , ceramic coated, -150 bucks . Lemme no

Dude…read the parts for sale forum first. There’s at least 2 complete 5 speed swaps for sale.

I have.

i have drive train from 96 ka. with tranny. inc. clutch :smiley:
$500 obo you can start the car do a comp test if you want.

Found my Manual swap stuff. Still looking for turbo kit or parts for a KA24.

Will contact everyone who has replied about this.

i have some piping.

Sorry, busy getting other stuff done, man trans, coilovers, struts, body kit, carbon hood, now have more time to look at turbo stuff. Also need to pickup new rims and rubber, thats also in the works, lol!

got 500cc inj

I have a fully complete and working turbo kit for the ka24de, the turbo is a t25, message me if your interested.

PM’d

I hope you know what your getting into with these turbo KAT’s I have yet to hear a story of a plug and play system. If you want an easy turbo charged engine that’s cheep. go SR.

I did ask about all the details. Waiting to hear back. Would hope its a tuned system, done by a pro. Spending alot of time on ka-t.org learning about the good and not so good. There is ALOT to know, and it seems very easy to make a mistake and buy something that turns out to be junk, or not matching the other stuff you have.

My options are open for a complete swap, but want to head to head cost compare with ka turbo system first. looking to produce 300-350 wheel hp, so i don’t need internal parts upgraded.

shit for 350 thats max max the stock internals of a ka can handle you could burn your rings or snap a rod at the HP. you might want to rebuild that KA with after market parts before you run that. I run a sr t25 and its getting me somewhere in the ball park of like 230-270 and shit you can feel it. the problem is to turbo the Ka you’ll spend about the same if not more on the build as an SR. think you have to buy the kit most good kits are 800-1000 then you have to buy a wideband 230 and possible AFC 300-3000. Then you either tune it your self or get someone to tune it. enjoy. SR 1200-1800. swap 7 wires and done. Catch is it will have a hard time keeping up with a KAT.

Take it from me I have been trouble shooting this car that should be plug and play for the last month. and still don’t have all the bugs worked out. EIther way you go good luck I do hope you go KA cos they are rare and fun. but it will cost a lot. and be a lot of extra work.

Its going to take a bit before i have enough info to figure out which way i’m going. The swap is quick and maybe easier and prob cheaper, but I am definitely doing my homework on this turbo thing too.

Cool man well you will learn a lot as I did. and man its fun. Good luck either way you go.

buy my e-manage you can use it to tune

I have a jwt tuned Ecu for s13 with 740cc injectors and a z32 maf. I have the maf also. 400 bucks for them.

I got a turbo kit that would meet and surpas your need
250l walbro pump
T4 garret rebuilt from an l9000 ford fool spool at 3200rpm
N62maf
Waste gate
Top mount manifold
550 cc injectors jecs brand new
Bov welded onto flange
Jwt ecu
Big inter cooler all piping
Apex safc2
Boost volt oil psi