Need ls1 base tune for 5ish psi of boost

Why did Jim have issues with his car idling and my buddy Matt (stock H/I just with a cam)? Matt’s car idles like shit as did Jim’s.

Care to comment on your odometer roll back business?

I didn’t even give you crap till you started DELETING my posts and Drews on WNY Fbody anytime we brought up a technical point that you didn’t agree with or when we pointed out you were blatantly wrong on a tech subject.

Keep hiding in mods only on WNY F-body running your mouth I see all of it :lol: then you come here and act like you’re the victim of gang rape by the entire car scene.

You’re banned on LS1Tech for good reasons and scores of people dislike you and your work…hell look at all the time you spent around TurboLS1 and he went to Cartek to get his shit tuned.

You’re a running joke around the community about getting any actual work done. Fuck even I even tried to buy a oil pump which you “had in stock” and I “could come over and pick up” but ya you didn’t have one when I showed up and after weeks of asking I went another route.

I argue with a handful of car people on here YOU have a bad habit of bashing anyone else who builds a car because you’re insecure.

I would say quit the performance gig and go back to carquest slinging parts but even they fired your ass.

Okay tough guy

You mean the motor that is now in Bill’s cam that had LOSE intake bolts. Pretty tough to tune out vacuum leaks or chase your tail around mechanical issues. Just like the previous times when Chuck tuned Jim’s car and it never acted correctly. Chuck finally told Jim he had a mechanical issue and sure enough the base of the FAST intake was cracked from the previous owner. I don’t know who Matt’s is, but you really shouldn’t comment on shit that you DON’T own and really know nothing about.

LOL your answer is in the Dr. DOS thread go look there.

How about you speak for yourself. Drew’s post were not deleted on WNYFbody. You were removed from the board because you are like a fucking STD that doesn’t go away. You are an asshole and the board is a better place without YOU

LOL to think you are a few other idiots are the entire car scene

I wasn’t trying to be an asshole for once I was simply asking a valid question from an outsiders view. Matt doesn’t have an account on here FYI.

Also I don’t need to know all the wonders of tuning an LS motor and how super sweet they are when we have local guru’s obviously showing you up. I never have done anything wrong to you and you’re yet a complete fucking asshole to me and the few good car people I associate myself with.

Figured you would dodge all of that…

At least this will help more people understand why you suck at life.

Edit: Yes it sucks now that Brian, DoS, and Jt are the only active posters and people to have to find me on here to ask me to tune their shit because you’re unreliable in the past month its been 4 people btw…which sucks because I don’t want to tune peoples cars and you leave them in shitty situations.

The fact that Joelster, Studderin, and my self all agree on something is scary

I wouldn’t have said a damn thing in here but you felt the need to take a shot at a shop that is 1000x what you’ll ever hope to become.

YOU keep the bullshit going you fucking retard. There you go dropping names again, bringing people into this. Go read the first page in this thread where you talk about having to re-do someone else’s tune. Everybody knows what you are getting at. Here’s your quote dumbass “Yeah you can ask Mike from Rochester with the 98 Camaro (Hellion Camshaft) about going somewhere 2-5 times and landing up paying for a good tune anyways”.

Your business, lol. What business? Where EXACTLY is it located? I looked on your uber website and I couldn’t find the “directions” tab. If your business is so damn good how come you don’t have a shop car? No Cobalt SS for you. No G8 GT for you. No 2010 Camaro SS for you. No dyno for you. No permanent location for you. You have to mooch off of friends to even find a place to work, lol. You’ve had a day job the whole time and you failed at that. You’ve burned every bridge you ever dared to cross by being the biggest asshole possible. You have serious problems with your people skills. You slam a shop that is successful and consistently puts out excellent results, while you yourself are nothing.

I guess by your logic this is fine though because everyone knows what stupid is getting at

Yeah, you call him stupid, we call you a failure. He’s speaking from experience and has one of the fastest cam-only cars in the country. His LS1 car put down 450rwhp. Your cam-only LS6 headed car with your uber cam put down 392rwhp. Remember that one? Maybe Mike could have cracked the 400 barrier with it, lol. Studderins car runs like a raped ape and can embarrass just about any other n/a car out there stock cubes or not and quite a few boosted ones as well. Pretty good for guy that you dismiss.

What do you call this then?

John didn’t even mention you by name. You’re assuming that someone is talking about you. The OP is trying to tune this shit himself, most of the time when people try to take that on it doesn’t work out so well. Basically what I took from John’s paragraph was go to someone that does this professionally/for a living.

Uggggg

Ya, I was just thinking if you want to tune yourself thats fine. I know alot of people that do and enjoy it. Just thought it was odd looking for help getting a base tune on here. I would think thats about the easiest part, and you have a LOT of time in front of yourself still. HPtuners has its own forum with a bunch of there paid employes on there just to help out there uses as part of you buying there turner suite. People post and share files on there daily.

I’m not a tough guy or a parking lot bully but i dont take light or forget about when u insulted me and then had the balls to say your going to punch me in the mouth. I’ve cleared my name with you already and tried to move on. But here u are again, watch your mouth flapping w that glass jaw.

You guys are all almost/in/past your 30s aren’t you?
Welcome to the life of owning a business. People want your business over you giving it to someone else. There will always be shit talking.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

So…I shouldn’t have J&J tune my car? Just trying to clarify.

Tooooooooooons

How hard is it to swap the 1.8 back in when the LSx blows up?

I would think the proof is in the pudding.

LOL I have ZERO blown up cars under my belt

I’m with this guy lol. Tooooooooooooooooooooonssssss!

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2998014669.html

JNJ built:
“Not entirely sure whats going on with it but my gut is very sure its piston ring(s). Started to puff smoke early last summer, gradually got worse till i saw it at idle and when giving it throttle… then it started misfiring (blinking check engine light) at high rpm 2nd and 3rd gear, then it started smoking worse. This is when i completely resealed the top end in hopes of an easy fix. Recently the check engine light blinks at idle, it struggles to start and when it does it smokes and smells of burning gas and oil.”

Murder’s old car?

Yes.