Need ls1 base tune for 5ish psi of boost

Jnj didn’t “Build the car”, he put heads and cam on it, (didn’t do anything to the short block)that car had high mileage when this was done and the person sold it to the current seller, who seems to have installed a fast 90/90 and then when he had problems he resealed the top end?

Gennero didn’t think you would talk so negatively about something you don’t know every aspect about.

Gennaro*

Matts look on “build the car” is obviously off then. I guess if you’re having problems with a motor you should just slap heads on it instead of diagnosing further. Car is already sold fyi.

I’m pretty sure no one touched the bottom end and Jay only did the h/c/i. It was a stock 100K+ bottom end to begin with at the time of the “build”

Thanks for the clearing up another thread where “someone” thinks they know what is going on but really have NO IDEA because it is not their car and they don’t know the story.

J & J Speed Shop installed a camshaft and top end package on a almost or a little bit over 100,000 miles OEM stock bottom end. The customer was told the cylinder walls didn’t look great at the time but decided against a full rebuild because he just wanted to drive the car for the summer and deal with it in the fall/winter. The car was fine after the tune and made great power

Also pretty sure this build was 2-3 years ago

Matt said bottom end was stock, JNJ tuned it and put the heads on. 100k is just getting broken in for these motors.
Shit the guy this thread is orignally about put a turbo on his 200k virtually stock LS motor.

Since when is 100k a lot on a LSx

this thread suck. if you all were not babies, go get a beer, throw a few punches, loser buys more beer. problem solved

:tup:

Well it is obvious both of you have another agenda. The original invoice date of the work is 6/16/2009 (3 years AGO). Depends on who owned the car and who took care of it. 100K isn’t really a ton of miles for a vehicle that was kept up on oil changes. This engine however was NOT kept up on oil changes and it was evident by the underside of the valve covers. So what are you trying to infer that the car ran bad from day one, or 3 years later the engine is more worn because of the extra HP and now it need a bottom end rebuild which I recommended 3 YEARS AGO

Depends on maintenance. I have seen engines with 70k that are junk and I have seen ones with 140k that are like brand new

At least someone is paying attention :tup:

In theory this would work, only problem is someone would bring an LSx piston in a sock and beat the other person down with it, then the whining about fists Vs piston would ensue on how it wasn’t a fair fight, excuses would fly, egos would get hurt, and we’d be right back here with everyone throwing feces around like caged monkeys.

Nah I would rather use a connecting rod.

I shit you not… that was what I was going to write first LMFAO!

I feel the need to bring this back up again especially if it’s the same person.

Mike told me this guy had a hellion cam installed then got dyno tuned. After a couple of months he swapped in a turbo350 and changed a whole bunch of other shit on the engine, trailered it over to the shop and said fix the tune we aren’t driving it on the street and we aren’t putting it on the dyno it’s staying on the trailer.

Yeah you’re really going to have perfect drivability after swapping to a completely different trans with a cam that large… Guy sounds like a fucking derp.

:picard:

Who the fuck gets fired from car quest in their 30s

Sounds like someone responsible enough to run a business

Don’t know every aspect sure. I’ve heard enough though to not want to know anymore
-Rolling back Odometers
-Fired from CarQuest
-I like to go OT and get infractions…:heart: Freek
-Lives in a glass house like me!
-Steals and sells customers parts
-False Ins claims
-Drives Customers cars with broken transmissions but still goes out joyriding
-Stole WNYfbody
-Ran a scam on the mustang forums for a ton of $$

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?19249-WNYFBody-stolen… <<< He must have been wrong as well correct?

Shall I continue?

Well I don’t know whats true or not but obviously everyone seems to hate each other and that’s a shame. If a website was really stolen I’m sure whoever it really belonged to would have proof and would of been able to take court action in order to get it back. If its really that easy to steal a website you would hear about it a lot more, maybe even Nyspeed would have been stolen too!

And to write all that stuff gennaro is very low of you. I dont know if it’s all true all false or a combination of both but to type out that type of information, especially the personal is just super low and immature. You don’t know everything, you weren’t around when any of that shit happened, either was I so how can you give any real insight, you don’t see me posting up hearsay because I wasn’t around at that time and i have no right to. What if all of that information is a lie, and you’re posting that type of shit trying to make someone look bad who’s innocent? What does that make you?

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/stanggang1892/ScreenShot2012-05-07at24550PM.png

Thanks, I was gonna look for that but I’m on my phone.

That can go along with every single argument then. But don’t push buttons and expect someone to sit there and be quiet. I never had a problem with Jay until he decided to be an asshole like I stated before for no reason. Yes I wasn’t around for that whole ordeal but I have heard a ton from various reliable sources who were around. I could care less if you think its low or high at the end of the night I don’t nor will lose sleep over it. Yes Matt’s (z4murders old car) may have been incorrect but still doesn’t mean I don’t know or heard things for a while now and never said anything.

This can keep going on and on. Its opinions and will go back and forth with he said she said and is honestly a waste of time as this I’m sure has been discussed plenty of times.

Hey Burt Reynolds get off JnJs dick lol

You were not around for the forum snatching but look around the Internet many posts all over