Need ls1 base tune for 5ish psi of boost

:tup:

Before anyone else makes another post. I’ll say this once. Have a discussion with valid points related to the topic at hand. Personal attacks are not going to be tolerated, ESPECIALLY IN THE TECH SECTION. I’m going back over this thread and handing out infractions per the forum rules/guidelines as necessary. Consider this your warning…

EDIT: For anyone that is bewildered by my post… When Deebo is a voice of reason in a thread, you might be doing it wrong.

Care to comment on Angelo’s motor that you built for him and had tuned? I remember that one pretty good. He spent a shitload of money for a jnj built LSx engine. I’m pretty sure it was a 383 (don’t remember exactly) What I DO remember is that car smoking like a crop duster in the Might Taco lot. I’m dead serious here, i’ve never in my life seen a car smoke that bad. You said it was simply seating the rings, lol. I remember being side by side with it down river road and you punched it in 2nd gear, and pulled away from me like a Prius. Had I known you were going to do that i’m sure my 350 LT1 would probably have walked it without downshifting. I remember thinking to myself that something was seriously wrong. That engine was pathetic. Angelo never did get it running right. Money down the drain for him, he went out and got something else. He was so soured after that experience he literally stopped posting and never came to any meets after that. His s/n was BitchinBlackWS6 or something like that, some of you og guys may remember him. The guy was cool as hell.

Yeah cause now I don’t build an excellent engine. Think there are plenty examples to ward off your hearsay bullshit. Again NOT your car and you have no idea what you are talking about. You are a goon that isn’t owed a comment on anything that doesn’t involve you.

How many motors did Turbo LS1 go through before he had Cartek tune it?

Not sure maybe you should enlighten everyone because you know everything about it

Hearsay? LMFAO! I was right there when it was dumped clouds of smoke into the air. I was right next to it when you floored it. It was a turd, and it was expensive. It had a fast 90 intake and a billet jnj speedshop throttle body, but it was a turd. It looked really nice but couldn’t perform for shit. I must have WITNESSED it’s twin. You and Chuck were both there. It must have been a different car lol.

YOU JUST MAD BRO

What’s the whole deal on how you screwed over that Jay guy with the Red LT1 Camaro from way back when?

A group of high school girls on the rag, Cant even compare to the drama with a group of grown men and their cars.

I hope you never have to go through some of the shit that has been going on over the years that I, as well as many others have. I understand how an outsider looking in, or a relatively new guy to the car scene would have the feelings that you do. But don’t judge us as childish because you don’t agree with us. You haven’t walked in our shoes. 90% of the car “drama” around here revolves around jnj. If he would just pack his shit up and leave the area, i’m positive things would be a hell of a lot better. I’m quite certain that some OG friendships would return too. I know i’ve said some things in the past to his friends within his little circle that I regret, simply because they were so intense in defending the pos. It’s funny how some of his big supporters back then just throw up the popcorn smilie and watch him try to defend himself. I guess they’ve seen the light. He can’t even address any of the points people make in here, he replies with “YOU MAD BRO?”. That is a sign of failure right there.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Oh, here’s a little clip about Angelo’s motor:

angelos engine worked as it should have. it burned oil for a while. engines tend to do that in the breakin period. they seated. angelo staight up told jay this the day they were tearing it apart to be reringed (no charge to angelo). “ya the last several times i took it out it ran great, no oil burnt, ran strong as hell”. he complained about the fuel smell. mark, you should know, a cam with overlap will dump raw fuel out the exhaust due to O V E R L A P. BOTH VALVES OPEN. he complained the ride wasnt as smooth as he hoped. IT WAS A 383 RACE MOTOR WITH A HEALTHY CAM FOR CHRISTS SAKE. and was still pretty damn tame

Yeah, most brand new motors have to be torn down to be re-ringed. That’s very common, lol. Wow, that was so nice of jnj to not charge Angelo to re-ring the brand new engine that smoked like a crop duster. I’m cracking up about the gas smell in the exhaust. The cam in my car dwarfs the cam in that 383, and it’s on a 105 lsa which makes a shit-ton of overlap. You don’t smell gas coming out of my exhaust though. Maybe something is wrong???

What i said was not directed at anyone, just in general. That guys can have alot drama. problems between each other.