need some advice

ok heres the story. got a exhaust “custom” made at a exhaust shop. the guy gave me a quote of 150 then the day i took it over he said it would be 180 so i agreed and asked him before i left.“the price is 180 right? i just need to know how much to take out of my back” he replied yes thats fine. he had the car all day i came back to get the car he wasnt there and they said i owed $255. so obviously i argued back and forth. finally i talked them down to 220. at this point i was obviously pissed and left. got home to see the exhasust was no were near how he “promised” it would be. he told me when i dropped it off " you wont be disappointed. it will look and fit better than stock". so this morning i was driving and it sounded like i had a leak. i got home and checked it out to find 2 nuts fell off where he made a flange for the downpipe and the elbow has a crack in it already.also noticed when i got it home he welded a bracked this didnt stick well at all and damaged the side of my car and paint. they reopen tomorrow which right after work im going to try and get some money back or somthing. due to the damage and terriable job. now my car is by no means a show car but i painted it 2 months ago and now will need repainted due to weld marks and burns that are really not even near where he should have been welding. does anyone know how i can et some of my money back? or am i shit outta luck? ill take pictures of the shitty job and marks.

Should’ve paid someone to do it right, not some two-bit shop.

That sucks man, but unfortuneately unless you want to waste a bunch of time filing a dispute at the local magistrate, you are SOL. What is the name of the business?

should have taken it to jeff

Sorry to hear about it I hope you get it all straightened out. If you need to get any work done in the future come down to Domination Chassis and we’ll be able to get you set up right.

whats the name of the buisness so i remeber not to go there lol. basicly the best thing you can do is tell everyone you know how bad they did but your probably not going to get your money back

here is the weird thing i know people that have done business with them and they have done pretty good work. so that is why im so upset that this happen. but i have come to realize im fucked. still goign to go up tomorrow and see whats up and if he can do anyhting

Who is “Them” post it up or delete your whining handle it through PM