Need Some Car Shipping Info...

Yeah, he PM’d me more. The thing is choice.

What’s with you and ugly red cars?

Says the guy with the ugly bulge eyed sedan… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s my old car.

gottt emmmmmmm

Hey man, there’s something that’s just irresistable about the 80s import sports cars. S12, S13, Z31, FC3S, R30 and R31, MK. 3 Supra, Celica Alltrac, AW10/AW11… Respect the toads!

Wait, thought of more… Isuzu Impulse, Chrysler Conquest / Mistubishi Starion, 1st Gen DSMs, Volkswagen Scirocco.

I have a '86 300zx, you want it? $3000 Dead Serious.

No man, I just committed to the S12, lol. I was thinking about dropping the SR in a Z31, but I’d feel too guilty replacing a V6 w/ a 4 cyl.

Haha, its cool. I dont want to sell it, but I dont really have the room or the time for it. Good luck with the 12.

You should find time, bud. Drop an RB20DET in that bitch and make a 200ZR!

Your right… want to buy a kid? :lol I will most likely just keep it till I can do something with it. It is in such good shape, it makes me sad everytime I open my storage unit and see it. I will probably put it on the road later in the season, when I get bored with my hatch.

HAH! No thanks man, I already have two doom spawns to care for. More than enough for me.

Seriously, get it on the road. I haven’t been out in years, but last I was the Nissan crowd was pretty much myself and maybe 4 other people.

I was thinking of towing it, not driving it.

Alright, I finally decided to stop being a lazy fuck and upload the pics he sent me for your viewing pleasure.

Looks fucking MINT, can’t wait to see it out. Make a build thread and post better pics when you get it.

You got it, chief!

Well it’s official. Car and shipment have been paid for, it should be here within 2 weeks, then the REAL fun begins.

Stupid question, but do I have to have the ECU tuned when I get this first hooked up? It’s a stock ECU, I’ve never done a swap and I have no software nor the know-how to tune it.

Sick! You shouldnt have to tune it as long as everything is stock.

Tubular manifold, intake, exhaust, FMIC… I think that’s all I’ve got as far as mods thus far. I was more concerned about rebuilding the engine.