Car shippers

Any of you faggots know any shipping companies that wont dick me around?

Ive been trying to help get my car shipped to the new owner for about 3 weeks now, ive tried 4 different shipping companies, got quotes from 12-15 others. They either dont want to ship it because of the route, or just stop responding. Its going from duanesburg down to the jungle swamps of louisianer.

I’m just looking for any recommendations. Thanks

boostkreep

Message the guy who shipped his Supra and ask him what company he used - RBakerian, dude posts regularly.

horseless carriage.

I just made arrangements to ship my car with DAS. Seems good so far but I won’t know really until mid August when the shipment is complete.

ive used Z best transport like 5 times and they were always cheaper then everyone else, plus it came right to my or whoever i was shipping toos front door. Ask for Mario

thanks for the input, ill get a few more quotes here

Fruitcake!

I used horizon auto transport out of FL to ship the bronco from NC to NY. Gregg White was his name. Good guy. Http://horizonautotransport.com
813-436-9409
Gregg.white47@gmail.com

He was typically pretty quick with the email. Holler at em.

Ill drive it down this weekend

Find Wayne a TDI down there and have him bring the Buick down on his way there

Actually a decent idea lol.

tdi had better be dirt fucking cheap for me to be hauling all that way… like free…

anyway i usually just do a google search and send info to a few companies and get a bunch of quotes.

try uship.com dude.

yeah i’d also suggest uship, i just got a quote from them yesterday, seemed very reasonable

just send it yourself:

If you take the weight of the vehicle, mulitiply it by 5.432, take in consideration the wind speed and rotational forces of the earth, then add in the distance from point A to B… it should tell you how much black powder to buy from Dons’ Guns’ Shop, and at what angle to mount the mortar.

Wind speed gets tricky as it will vary continuously from a-b. better not promise it to his door step. Give him a 10 mile radius or so.

Make sure you have enough oxen and wagon wheels before you leave town, the Trail is long and brutal. Beware dysentery.

Yup you don’t wanna try to ford any rivers and have all your oxen die.

Not sure if you found someone, pricey but the best two companies I’ve worked with are:

Horseless Carriage
Intercity Lines

I won’t use anyone else for cars worth a decent amount of money. You definitely get what you pay for in the shipping industry.

I’ve had good luck with Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes from the U.S. Postal Service. In my experience, if it fits, it ships.

:rofl

Totally epic if somone dismantled a small car and put it in a few hundred of those boxes and shipped it.