Shipping a car

As some of you know, Ive been looking to sell my M3. Well I got this guy out in Cali thats legit serious about it. Skipping all the details, what would be the safest process of going about this procedure for shipping a car? Theres also some local interest (which I would rather keep it local) this person knows who he is and I will get you some pictures asap - been a bit busy because of someones wedding. Just keeping options open, and giving everyone a chance thats interested in the car.

I’ve heard good things about http://www.dasautoshippers.com/ but haven’t used them personally yet.

I shipped a car to Cali using DAS a few years ago. They contract out to local tow companies. Someone will come get your car and truck/trailer it to a major hub. They’ll load it on a car carrier and send it across the country and meet up with another truck/trailer that will deliver it to the buyer’s house.

My experience was smooth but I have heard of some cases where the cars were late and unaccounted for for several days.

price?

fucking search. I did when I had my car shipped and had an amazing experience.

I will say to avoid DAS, some people have luck, but lost of horror stories.

So who did you use?

I remember the kid saying it was around $600 from NY to Cali. I thought it would be more than that but that’s what he said it was.

i shipped my car home when i moved back from tampa.

used cnc auto transport. customer service was excellent.