Need some help

tdi_logik is gonna be the next Junior victim

tdi_logik can lick dz nuts. If the guy did a piss poor tune on the car, he deserves to get shit on… I don’t care if he’s tunned a million other cars without a problem… That’s great, but if he tuned this car for numbers and not safely, fuck him.

He may really. I would hate to see something bad happen to his car to. jr is good at making the numbers high but not safe.

When i called he didnt even care thats what got me mad to and then wants me to pay for another tune i was just there a week ago fuck that.

AND, the kid paid a good amount of cash, not including getting the car there to be tuned… So fuck him TWICE.

Yeah, fuck that… That’s some bullshit… I know when my truck needed a re-tune cause it was fucking up, Morgan did it right away without a problem, for FREE… And it wasn’t his fault for why the tune was off. Morgan may not be your solution, I was just using him as an example of good customer service.

i guess jay got lucky then when junior tuned his car

+1 for Morgan. He has helped me out/hooked me up NUMEROUS times, whether it be with my tune or other shit. Great customer service over there and great guys. If he had another set of Dynapacks he’d get a ton of business from the AWD guys for sure I feel.

Where u at joey scoop me up and if they tuned awd cars i would be there.

Can the disable AWD in those cars ? Like that skyline?

Put the front end on jackstands. :lol

haha fuck that !!!

I know some cars you can disable the AWD . Not sure if you can on his suby …

^ Agree with that. Morgan has helped me out A LOT . I trust him with my car and what ever advice he gives me. He hooked me up with the motor mount and replaced it while on the dyno. Yet still continued after with the tuning session . Then my boost controller failed and he used the shop controller to finish the tune.

So he should hook me up and fix my whip. O and larude hit me up tonight kiddddddddddd.

Will do …

+1 i would definitely get my car tuned there if he had another set

Relaxxx COREY

jigggsy got it runnin right guys

+1 just heard that. Nice work

i totally overlooked it ,i didnt think to even look at em .