Need some one to inspect the Lexus *Special cirucumstances inside*

ive got a lift i can use for your car ron. i can do a legit inspection

Haha I see what you did there
:rofl

Yeah the car needs to be in the air for multiple reasons, checking for leaks and such. Course a not so legit inspection can be performed as well but I wouldn’t advertise performing those on a public forum as they can come with huge fines.

Hehe… I love my mechanic. In and out in 3 minutes for inspection.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Good for you, hope he gets caught

Let’s see that’s down in Sycaway, I’ll check it out tomorrow while I’m down there so nobody goes to this “mechanic.” Guy probably robs parts off of cars and grinds vins in his spare time.

Lance, don’t get too riled up… Homeboy wasn’t talking about his car- the place does prostate exams.

There’s a lot of places here in Latham. I trust the guys at Goodyear off the circle on rt9, but I don’t really know anyone local.

Hes a doctor on the side… Mechanic is the day job though :smiley:

:banghead

edit: But Im serious to OP, the mechanic is a good guy. Legit. Actually does inspection very well. I will go check it out Sunday and take picture of the bump up if there is any and post here in case you dont find another place.

wow lolololololololol

Dont you still work at Mark’s?

Yeah, and it’s paved. But it’s on a hill. No entrance is remotely flat from the road. We get lowered cars, Mark’s z06 is low, my GTi is lowered too. But I wasn’t gonna suggest it as being “flat” haha.

Well I was thinking more of how you posted that you trust another shop to do yours, not the parking lot conditions.

yea rons car is beyond Lowered…

I personally know some of the guys there, before i started at Mark’s, I’d go there. So I figured I’d mention it, since the shop I work at didn’t apply in this situation.

:lol

marks ??? what shop is this

Mark’s Automotive on 146 in CP. Sunoco station.

ahhhhhhh lolololololololololol ok we have taken a few customers from him recently i guess