Need some sincere advice

^^^^ makes a good point

he forgot cinder blocks and a lake

Nah…remove the teeth and grind them. Then you use a chipper to mulch up the body, into a bag. Empty the bag into a hole in the middle of nowhere, pour lime all over the remains and then cover it with dirt. Then spray massive amounts of ethyl alcohol into the chipper to cleanse it. :thumbup

^kid was paying attention in forensics/bio/chemistry/whatever :lol

To me once trust is broken its near impossible to get it back. Afte 9 months if she feels the need to not be 100% honest with you i doubt that would change. Take it for what its worth but I’d let her go now and cut my losses before there is more to lose

I’ll open up a can of worms on this one, but if your girl hangs out with random guys, it’s a ticking time bomb because guys and girls cannot just be friends.

Go on :ahh

Edit: To the OP : don’t be mad at the guy either, if he’s dumb enough to get in with a girl and has no morals while she’s in a relationship, if they get into a relationship it will come full circle once she finds a new kid.

ditch her s0n. the guy KNOWS youre in a relationship and he keeps on doing what hes doing. he needs a firm talking with. but she also needs an eye opener as well.

I don’t know what I’m getting myself into by saying this but…

Two of my best friends are girls. Then go my guy friends. One is married with a kid and the other is engaged. I dated the married one, and pursued the second one to no avail lol. Yet, I am still best friends with them.

not bustin on yea for what you said in another thread

but when your single and your dicks been wet… its hard to resist temptation regardless of their relationship status

Good choice to end it, once a girl does something once and gets away with it they will do it again.

:ninja lets talk sometime

+1 didnt want to sound like a diss but yeah hes right ^

x1000 on girls and guys not being able to be good friends w/o one of them being interested in the other as more then a friend to some extent.

FUCK GIRLS FUCK GIRLS FUCK GIRLS… FUCKING HATE ALL THIS BULLSHIT, IT DRIVES ME INSANE

queer.

you have no idea man

ya even if some of us have friends of the opposite sex there def had to be a history of them or u havin at least a crush :smiley:

STFU.

Sincerely,
Bennyfizzle.

The thing is I told her that if they wanted to talk or whatever, go to lunch, I dont give a fuck. So WHY hide it from me? I can only come up with one good reason.

Hows his dick taste?

althought im sure I could ask him the same thing about yours

Some Fed up responses in this thread.

Dont listen to most of these guys.

1. You dont mess with another mans girl (or wife). How is that so hard to understand? Does society completely lack morals now?

2. Trust. If you have none in the relationship, you dont have a relationship. You have a relationSHIT that will be a nightmare to manage. You obviously broke it off, good for you. She sounds shady, and I’d be out. Dont waste your time on girls like that. She isn’t worth it. Guys get into a relationship and get “Oneitis” thinking they only have one girl, they cant get another girl, blabla. It’s this “emotional thinking” that gets them into trouble in the first place.

3. That guy is a douche. He shouldn’t have pursued her like that and I’d definitely would have let him know whats up. But maybe its a blessing in disguise. I’m sure you will find someone else who RESPECTS you, because that girl doesn’t. Dead her.

PM me if you want to talk.