Need some sincere advice

lol. They are of the same opinion as me when it comes to that. Good luck ;).

oh jesus

fuck it lol

Examples of said girls.
What does a typical Russian/Ukranian girl look like?

By just friends, I mean there is no sexual interest from EITHER party and never has been and never will be.

To put this into perspective

If you were at her house, she was alone, no negative consequences in the future and she came out of the shower naked, came up to you and told you that she wants you right meow, you would tell her “no I just want to be friends” instead of banging it like a bad starter.

The fact that you’ve been interested in one to no avail, and the only other thing stopping you from the other one is her relationship status, proves my point.

Precisely. :number1

Wow.

Just wow. At this whole thread.

Not even going to bother reading it.

I’ll stick with my previous reply.

Don’t play a girls games. There are to many chicks out there to get stuck with one you are unhappy with. Some of them actually don’t play games either.

You were wrong for going into her work and creating a scene but you were right to break it off. Move on, find a new vagina

Who are you?

who am I?

why do you ask? was this an out of character response for me?

NWS:

Non-NWS:

http://bakkouz.net/pix/cindy-crawford-kid.jpg

Not all are that cute obviously, but many of the girls I know are just as cute as those above. Or have the bodies of those above.

And no. Russian/Ukrainian girls AREN’T hairy lol. My parents think I’m comin back from Ukraine in August married. hahaa.

Just that part mostly. I would not have expected you to be the one to acknowledge that fact.
Ron, are you a good person somewhere deep down?

I see your point in a way. But my feelings were like 5 or 6 years ago. When we were kids. Now that we’re older, we’re best of friends.

Those girls are just… girls?
I don’t see any distinguishing features?
Maybe I just don’t get it 'cause I’m not a guy with the same heritage?

You’d still bone her if she gave you the chance.

The hell are you on about?

:rofl

I just don’t see what makes them different from any other blonde girl with brown eyes?

No I’m just sober and not on any drugs right now.

Oh and my now ex GF who I dated for like a month was a good person. In fact too good for me hahaha she played no games, but I don’t believe in love and she did so i said she was better off finding someone who actually cared about her haha

Re-read that. :ponder :rofl

Fuck it. I’m done here. :lol

Isin’t Ilya the virgin? In that case, I believe him I guess, but that’s just because he’s…well…

They felt like bags of sand.

lmfao