Need some suggestions on the vette v. street legality

get another plate and put the car in some buddy else name but you still keep the insurance in your name thats weird that they suspended that i still have 2 plats that sit on my dresser and they never said nothing and i go through cars left and right and have not used them in 2 years

Fuck that shit. I was down in Miami last summer. Fucking shit sucked. Hot as balls and too many minorities.

Thanks for all of the replies fagnauts. I guess I will just transfer into the company name since that seems to be the easiest way around this.

how fucking stupid are you? Seriously? You didn’t think that if you cancel insurance, which is a requirement, that everything would be fine and they would just take your word for it that you didn’t drive the car when you didn’t have insurance. retard

3.4/10

im just throwing this out there but about a year ago i had a car with plates on it and i sold the car, canceled the insurance and just recently about 3 months ago i used the same plate that was still registered to and put it on my jeep. i have had no issues as of yet…