Registration Woes

My registration is being suspended effective 2/3/05. I have to return my plate, sticker, and card.

Now, I could legally get around this by sending my shit in, then transferring the title into my mom’s name and re-registering it, right? The suspension doesn’t affect my license in any way, as far as the wording of the suspension notice goes.

How in the hell do you get your registration suspended? I thought they only suspended licenses.

lapse of insurance.

my insurance lapsed for 32 days, and the legal limit is 31.

see my ()*& is this because of insurance?

yeah… lapse of 32 days.

haha prepare to be ass raped by your next insurance company. Just putting it in your mom’s name is only going to make it worse when you put it in yours unless you plan on living at home forever.

I dropped most of my coverage one time while I was out-of-town for an extended period of time. The car was just sitting there, and I got the letter saying I had to turn it in, but I never did. I just kept it all until I put the insurance back on the car. They never did anything about it.

i’ve had my license suspended 4 or 5 times… my ass already hurts.

how the hell does that work? Is this for all registered autos in pa? Cause i have an old cj that i drive about 4 times a year, and only insure during the summer…never got a notice or anything???

Stupid Pa and their stupid ass laws.

I know a lot of people like that, but when you do it that way usually your insurance company keeps docmentation on it. IE people who have cars that are summer cars only and such and they sit in the gargae the rest of the year.

This sounds more like a I didn’t pay my insurcance for a month but still drove it.

your a dumb ass how the hell do you get a suspended linences suspended 5 times in a suzuki swift i didnt think they went over 35 mph

:kekegay: :blue:

Are you able to register a different car in your name? If so, call up another insurance company and try to get hooked up.

This sorta happened to me with state farm. I had claims totaling over 10k under my parents and they dropped my parents and me. Called erie insurance, got them for a little while longer, lost my license twice, 16 points on my license, they dropped me. Now im 23, had progressive for almost a year and doing good with only 4 citations on the record.