Need to perma-block a webpage...

rofl

Do what 77 said, or to keep the girl I work with from letting her boyfriend use my computer, I set the proxies to 127.0.0.1, which disables the internet access through the browser without a specific message.

If he’s smart though, he’ll figure that out in no time.

IF you block the site at the router then noone would be able to access it but if you have a Windows domain setup you can setup a group policy and implement it on his workstation only…just another option. That would really piss him off if he was the only one that couldn’t get to ebay.com :slight_smile: :booty:

when he leaves after work, login in under him and cancel the account :owned:

Most all routers can be accessed in your browser from any PC connected to it. You will need the password if someone has set it. If not most will open by typing admin in name and password blocks. Once into the router config screen you should be able to go to the PC ip adress page that assigns each pc an ip adress. Usually start with 1 number after the router adress such as 192.168.1.01-192.168.1.02. One of the addy’s will be to his PC. If your router has features like mine you can filter his PC with what and where he can go.

Try opening your browser at work and type 192.168.1.1 into the adress bar. Most routers I’ve seen use this address to access the router.

May be worth a try.

<–justshutshismouth