Need trailer inspected and small electrical work ASAP

I’m trying to go striper fishing today with my boat and forgot to get it inspected, anyone have a place I can get in and out. I also have a small electrical issue, the driver side turn signal won’t work but te bulb is good. I would need to get that fixed. Thanks

I’ve tried uhauls and they are all booked up

People actually get their trailer inspected?! lol

Lol I think so

I can’t really do anything about it today or even this weekend, but if you don’t find someone by Monday to fix the wiring let me know and I can take a look at it for you.

Alright thanks

I’ve never had a trailer inspected, no issues…

Well I’m more concerned with the turn signal

Yeah they used to not look twice at trailers. But I’m sure with NY being super money hungry they’ll start looking for it soon enough.

Just head out man. Fuck it.

Hope you got out there, my dad has been pulling stripers in for the past few days haha

same here. Its a joke since you dont even put the sticker on the trailer.

made it all the way to the port of albany, boat went about a half a mile and overheated so now i have other things to worry about

I’ll take care of that for you if you want take all of 10 minutes.

waste of $10

until you get a $150 dollar ticket for it.

Ive never heard of anybody getting a ticket for an ininspected trailer. Tractor trailers yeah its probably an issue but not with a 4x8 trailer. I bet I could tow it around without even having a plate on it and not have any issues.

Depends on the mood of the officer that you drive by. Either way to each their own I pay the 6 bucks for the sticker each year to avoid agravation.

If your trawling a race car and trailer they definitely check your shit, been stopped before and checked on 88 on the way to the glen. If you have an accident with an uninspected trailer you will be liable for damages as well. Food for thought…I inspect my own…anyone weds an inspection for a trailer we will do them at nemer.

Yeah, I went years without having my car trailer inspected or registration re-newed…I wouldn’t do it now though. Too many cops looking for revenue.

As for your signal light issue…Did you check the fuses on your pulling vehicle? Mine had it’s own seperate fuses…Used to blow them all of the time.