Need turbo line help

So my stock t25 gave out on me and i was swapping it out, and i noticed that my copper washers on the turbo lines are absolutely garbage. So I looked through the sr20det fsm, no part numbers. So i go to Canadian tire, hoping that this one time they might stock something worth having, no dice.

So, where can i get these copper washers, and if you say Nissan dealer, what is the part number?

Because I can’t even say sr20 to the dealer, as all the Canadian Sentra sr20’s were no turbo.

I need the copper washers that mate the banjo fitting of the oil line to the block, these are slightly smaller then the ones that mate the radiator banjo fittings to block and turbo, but i need those too.

dude i had a huge problem with mine this time last year. it was leaking around the lines and the banjo fittings. i tired to find washer everywhere. i ended up going to midas and they ordered a kit in from napa with a whole bunch of different sizes in it. this still didnt fix my probelm as it kept leaking due to bad hard lines. i ended up buying stainless lines and installing them and problem solved. so to answer you question try going to like napa auto parts or something and tell them you situation.

i see. So if i were to show napa my washers, they could probably find that size for me. awesome. gonna try this tmr.

In case someone searches and wants to know the answer…

I went to napa today, and they had both types of washers.

Very Nice!