need wheel bearings replaced

you’ve got PM

I have a bearing press as well. This is obviously a FWD (non-gsx) righht? Because the GSX’s have a bolt in type setup, so no bearing pressing needed.

Its a GSX

GSX: http://partimages2.genpt.com/partimages/775752.jpg

I would laugh so hard if I found out this kid didn’t remove the bolts before pulling :rofl

go ahead and laugh benny because joe jiggs tried that and he even went and bought a puller and couldnt do it.

He tried pulling the bearing with the bolts still in?

joe jiggs is a moron from what i have seen …all eclipse bearings are easy to do and gsx bearings are bolt in ya need to unbolt bearing and axle did he due that

:rofl Did he?

I was a witness to the failed attempt at replacing it, 99% sure that zero bolts were removed.

:rofl

wrong. it was at my house at about 8pm and you wernt there :stfu :lol

we took all the bolts out before the puller was used

Well I was there that one wednesday when I wanted to GTFO and go to LVD and you were bitching at me cause you wanted to go to adirondack tire to get them to take it off for you, so I was there :lol

well it all comes down to tmw if Eric(Reckone) can take it out or not

ill keep an update :banana

how many bolts were taken off there should of been a caliper,sadle,rotor,4 hub bolts ,1 axle nut and a couple other misc things off

I’ve changed those and alxes roadside before, they’re that easy. Used to keep spares/tools in the trunk of the venge when they snapped and ruined shit.

exactly its that easy

well then one of you should do my wheel bearing job since its so easy for you and Eric couldnt get it out.

he tried his best so i still give him props

Who have you gone to that couldn’t get that bearing assembly out of the upright? If I wasn’t so booked out this week I’d do it without question. I “may” be able to sneak you in Friday morning but I won’t know until Thurday evening, that is if you don’t get it taken care of by then.

call my shop in c/p ill see when we can get ya in 664-1290 ask for john