Needed Cars for Canada Wide Magazine

Hey guys, a guy I know is starting up a magazine for Canada wide rides. I know a lot of you have amazing cars so send him an email with pics and contact info to chase_taylor@dailydrivenmag.com Everything is needed from Skylines to 180sx,240 sx, conversions everything! Don’t be shy worst that can happen is your car isnt ready yet. Also a great chance for the club to get some publicity!

ill let my team know!!

Also trying to get car clubs in on it, Not sure in son240sx wants to do it as a whole or various groups within the club

ROFL

he should cover bings meet this year and give free promotion for all

We always have a nice car around the shop; so let us know we can make one available for a shoot…

what!!.. u have a issue wit my team or just me!! look i dont know you and you certainly dont know me, so plz get off my case!! cause if i have to get to know you in a bad why it wont be nice!! so u and your friend Fobwalls or whatever it is dont get on my bad side

haah, he should call it ‘salty rides’

ill let my team know!!

but seriously we got a V8 twin turbo project and a bunch of sweet cars.

do an article on drifting to.

pm me.

I have a pretty nice car, probably the nicest car on this whole board. Send me a pm if you’re interested. If i have the time, you can come by and take some pics and write an article on my car.

yea maybe they can write about how much of a douche you are too…

:moon:^ not possible - words cannot describe.

LOL

Lol Fobwall your not conceeded at all… lol your car is pretty nice , but the U Tune and dyno s114 might beat yours :slight_smile:

Fuck that, my car is the best, do me.

Shameless plug in 3…2…1

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/builds/Dan/after/U2NDyno%20S14.jpg

Bobby you just made me LOL and wake up my sisters kid…

thanks for that

hahaha, i was just joking, please don’t take me seriously. Dan’s car is pretty serious though. I’d vote for his to be in the magazine.

I think the people that stand a chance are:
Applesauce’s Sil80
Dan “U2NDYNO”'s S14
Peter’s S14
Jesse’s slut beater S13

That what i do hahah :wink:

heres a sneak peak of what i got in store…

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/ViZioN240/DSC04168.jpg

o snap, ya i did it!