Neighbors...

i agree with shawn. F authorities. Especially ones that hand out tickets for trash. i wonder how many bottles they broke just tryin to park and get to the door.

ya…we should write a song and call it fuck the police… :beer:

I would hand out a ticket for trash… Most communities do have set rules on the appearance of your yard. Reguardless of what the sidewalks and roads may look like in the area. Rules are rules. I lived in a shithole in Connecticut for a long time, and when we had trash outside and run down cars on the street in front of our residence, we were asked to remove them immediatly. I see where the authorities are coming from. Trash and shitty looking neighborhoods will run down the property value… if I owned property I sure as hell would want my neighbors to help keep the value of my home up.

or somethng along those lines.

:rofl:

nice try maybe next time. hey i havent had a run-in with the authorities for a couple weeks now. its bout time. so you drivin tonite babe?

call him or take it to my space for christ’s sake!!! :kekegay: :bukkake:

oh god its a joke. Everytime im with the kid something bad happens to his car.

no thanks…i dont feel like hunting down my car tomorrow. i know someone with a wrx who we could hit up for a ride

ill be making my way over after the pens game.