nelson ledges got new black top!

how did the engine rebuild go mike?

yeah, you gotta make it out to the track and a few autox’s with us. last week was great!

I got most of the parts, I’m just waiting for the pistons as well as a few other things. Won’t be finished for another month or so.

I’m definitely down for some autocrossin’ this year. Haven’t done it in over a year. You’re in Street Mod, right?

actually since my interior is completely absent besides the dash, i get moved to d-mod. but i just do it for fun anyways. and actually there are not a lot of cars in d mod in this area, so i might even have a chance of being competetive.

Jeremy you know I will be there as soon as I have a car that runs. Soon enough I will be there with my 2.0 of terror

you better be zach, you ever figure out what you are going to do with the suspension?

Yeah I am going to put my tein ss’s that have been sitting in my garage for a year and a half on. That way I might be able to see your car on the track, but I’d be better off bringing binoculars. I still have to sort out my brakes though, any suggestions?

well, i actually am running stock calipers and stock size rotors with HAWK HP+ pads front and axxis metal master pads in the rear. the initial bite is awsome and i have yet to see any fade, although im sure beaver will change that.

talk to john(jwn7) about the tein ss, he has them on his civic coupe and likes them, but the rear spring rates are a little soft. im sure he will highly recomend a rear swaybar to go along with it. he has the comptech swaybar/tie bar combo and his car seemed to still have the slightest bit of understeer when we were autoxing last week.

id suggest maybe selling the teins and getting ground controls with custom rates and koni yellows. rates of 400f and 350-450r should be good for having some street comfort still but help withthe front end push.

im running 375f 475r with ST front and rear swaybars. if you want to meet up and go for a ride in my car for comparison just get a hold of me.

That would work but who do I call to get a hold of the custom rate ground controls?

I have to convert to disc brakes in the rear I still have drums

call ground control. there is no extra charge for custom spring rates. they will give you pretty much whatever you want.