Nelson Ledges

This Saturday and Sunday there is a funday.

Nelson legdes in Ohio is great way to get on track cheap and kinda of close.
I am heading up with 2 other honda track rats. Cost is 125. which sounds expensive but you will get about 3 hours of “seat time”. which is about 42 dollars an hour. Autocross is about 25 bucks for about 5min of time, which is about 300 bucks an hours. and drag racing is about 20 buck for 4 lets say average 15 second passes which comes out to about 1200 bucks per hour of seat time. so this is the best bang for the buck around.

So if you wanted to head up i am going up saturday. Come see what your car can do, this is non-competion open lapping event. car just has to pass tech, and the only safety requirement are a snail 95 M or SA , closed toe shoes, long pants, and long sleeved shirt. If your car passes state inspection it will pass tech. People will be there in totally stock cars so my car isnt “modded” doest have “this” blah blah blah isnt a good reason not to go. Now i might wreck and not have car is a legetiamate reason(this can happen).

the three cars going
http://www.autoxphotos.com/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=57&text=&imageid=2606&box=&shownew=

maybe if you get lucky a 600hp mosler will show up and run down your civic :naughty:
http://www.autoxphotos.com/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=57&text=&imageid=2644&box=&shownew=

too bad others didnt come out. there was only 7 cars there all day with no more than about 5 on track at a time.

i destroyed a set of hoosiers and pretty much finished off my brakes. if it wasnt for overheating problems ( it was about 90 degrees out) i think i might have gotten into the 1:20’s

on a nice cool day with new tires and brakes i hope to get into the 1:19’s.

oh, and i swear i held that mosler off all the way down the straight! hahahaha.

jOO used 3rd gear vtahc and out ran him i now i remember.

Anyways next days is on the 17th of sept.

hmmm, 6 hoosiers showed up at my house today. now i just need brakes and it will be time for some H4 ownage!!! hahahahahahaha.