Neon Driver Charged - You know him! With Pic

I know Chris through a buddy I used to work with.Little cocky at first, but I think its just a front for his shyness. i have actually driven the SRT4 in question a few times. i as a rule of thumb hate Neons but i actually liked that little hooptie. The BOV was loud as hell. As far as i remember at the time the only mods to the car were the muffler, rims, and the BOV. Oh and the motor mounts had those little polyurethane inserts or whatever. But really nothing else that would be considered a go fast part.

I actually just found out today at work that he was one of the guys allegedly involved, and that hes facing some shit charges and what not. anyway fuck that. i hope he gets off with a plea or a license suspension or whatever. He didnt seem like the brightest kid out there,but he had some serious talent when it came to working on cars. Hell if this doesnt fuck him he might even have an ok future.

We have all street raced and we have all had hard lessons to learn. He doesnt deserve manslaughter charges. The mustang driver on the other hand (god rest his soul), had he survived should have. I just hope that the victims family( Ms Page’s family) doesnt see Chris as the villain. The mustang drivers Family should also not see him as the villain, but im sure does. I think the fact that he will probably get ass raped the the Families of the deceased is punishment enaugh.

He could have hidden, he could have ran, but when he found out what happened he did the right thing and manned up. How many of you would have done the same? I believe the story that he didnt know the guy crashed. Back in the day if the car i just ran wasnt next to me at the next light i didnt give a shit. GRanted illegal street racing is stupid, No argument there. But he doesnt deserve to be portrayed as some speed fiend thats out for blood.

The dick up his ass is his previous charge. If I had to put money on something. It would be that the prosecutor will take that nail and hammer the shit out of it into the “people’s head”

Anyway. i lost my original train of though, and am too tired to try and find it lol. Nap time

Rant over lol