Neon Driver Charged - You know him! With Pic

to bad i do it in remote areas and never with a passanger. i would rather put my own life at risk than someone else. wtf do you think i do drift every corner in the city. ur a clown

can we lock this stupid fucking thread. not one of you is a lawyer or plays one on tv this is going 4359805094388504309 pages of pete and repeat

are you kidding me. so if someone is joking around saying fuck i just want to die. and i say hmmm welp were all better off(edit). its my fault hes an insecure asshole

if the world was run like that, we would all be fucked

wat?

I agree, but why bother? This is the third thread on the same topic isn’t it? Someone will just make a new thread the next time Frank Clark farts in a car’s general direction.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-178091828747963028

I see other cars…

do i conduct with my penis?

aaahhh

wat?

am i supposed to draw the penis?

do i sculpt the penis?

I can hear you saying this and it makes me LOL.

edit - better off*****

hey thanks for posting my vid!

:word:

I dont personally care what happens to this kid, but I can tell you that I’ll damned sure think about it more then I ever have before.

:shrug:

+654684168148604867076786073.8

I tried saving you the trouble a few pages ago, but got 11teen PMs crying about it.

i was going to mention what happened to joey earlier, it is basically the same thing, except the drivers lived. i dont really see a difference between the 2 cases other than the neon driver is a repeat offender and i believe joeys cousin was not.

this is kind of a way of how the michael vick case worked out, where they wanted to make an example out of vick because of how much publicity it got and to prove a point that dog fighting is a terrible thing and also illegal and they are not going to tolerate it anymore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/reelbigfishC22/mejak1.jpg

ohh man

lmfao

Is that the neon driver?

yeah … and that gave me a good laugh