Neon Driver Charged - You know him! With Pic

It’s just how Criminal & Civil courts are. You can get a verdict of not guilty but still lose.

Biggest example: OJ Simpson. Not guilty on murder, but lost everything in Civil.

or it teaches ppl not to street race?

I feel sorry for that kid. They are really going to stick it to him any way they can to make an example out of him. Hopefully they dont pin any of those sly-worded charges on him relating to manslaughter/homocide. Dude was just racing like tons of people do and unlucky for him he raced an unexperienced driver who shouldnt have been racing. Could have happened to any1 of us.

Vid of him, see if you know him. This kid was extemely cocky and im sure he instigated the race knowing both of them (Chris and Mark), but doesnt deserve what getting thrown at him…
http://www.wivb.com/Global/category.asp?C=1707&nav=menu41_1

OK…if the kid was racing someone else and made no contact to the other persons vehicle in “said race” then there is no way those charges are gonna stick…yes the kid should lose his license forever, never be allowed behind the wheel of a car again and have multiple hours of community service…but to charge him with 2 counts of manslaughter and negligent homicide? c’mon…i have a strong feeling the kid wont do SERIOUS time…at most, AT MOST he’ll do < 1 year, have ~5 yrs of probation, community service and no license forever…

but…

our legal system is fucked 6 ways from sunday…there was a case we read in our criminal law class where “a burglar broke into a home with the INTENT to rob them of everything valuable they had, that was proven IN A COURT OF LAW, ends up slipping down the flight of stairs breaking his leg and arm…ENDS UP SUING THE FAMILY! AND FUCKING WINS!” now you tell me that our justice system isnt flawed in the least, and if you say it isnt then meet me right now and ill give you the biggest kick to the balls with my steel toe boots you’ve ever had, that way you can never pollute this earth with another person sharing your chromosomes…

yeah, chris said he’s facing 15-23yrs if convicted in the deaths of mark and mel…but the ACD is far done with, i guess it was only 6months…so that’s irrelevant.

EDIT: just watched the video…and i dont see how he could be held accountable when the only way he was involved was driving next to the car…thats bullshit.

jugde should say $10g’s in fines and no license for 5yrs, and some community service, but this little guy will get destroyed in prison. I feel for both sides in this case…

This is the first one I have read. Unlike you I don’t have time to sit on the internet and read 7 threads about the same thing. I did see that there were a few other threads about this, but they were all many pages long that I didn’t have time to read so i just ignored them.

Notice how the police make it seem as they were the ones who found him when an Nyspeeder here posted up that he tracked him down.

Seems like a fellow street racer blew the horn on this guy too. Will you feel any guilt if this guy goes to jail knowing it could have been you in this situation as well?

nope

so you only read post that get minimal replies? You miss some of the best threads

Gwen?

People kill other people in cars, cutting them off and all kinds of dumb ass shit that can be avoided everyday and they don’t go to jail.

The guy in the mustang was probably trying to show off his new car for his girl friend. I know Mejack personally, he was most likely provoked into the race and the charges he is facing seem to be a little drastic. If he had died would the mustang driver and his girl friend be facing these same charges?

It seems that the law is just trying to make an example of the kid. Its stupid that a kid is dumb enough to go that fast with his gf in the car, then lose control on a straight away…the kid that raced gets charged? Lame…

Oh, and yeah, thats gwen.

fuck narcs

he works at derrick, and i work there as well and also drive a blue srt4 with bronze wheels. Ultradriver10000 used to work with him and the only reason i ever met him is because i put his tires on his car last summer before i started at derrick.

the day after the accident, and since then, half the plant has asked me if it was me. more people seemed to think it was me than him.

I heard on the radio his name and knew the other kid with the blue srt4 was named chris, but didn’t know his last name but sure enough that is the kid.

charges are bull, but he shouldn’t of kept going, to not even try and help someone and think your gunna get away with it is extremely weak.

Holy fuck.

I used to hang out with that kid all the time. WOW.

He was seriously a pretty awesome guy back in the day, i haven’t seen him in roughly two years though. He called me while I was at work last week, I guess I know what it was about now…

Shitty

or youre a jackass, cause i herd he’s getting charged with man slauter which is insane

OJ walked