Neon Driver Charged - You know him! With Pic

just because he didnt “touch” the other car, does not mean that he is not a blamable party. They both were commiting a crime together. Street racing is illegal, and they were street racing together.

If someone is contemplating committing suicide, and I tell them they should do it, I am to blame. Sure, I didn’t pull the trigger on the gun, but i certainly led them to believe that it was the right thing to do…

Word kid shuold of atleast stopped, wtf is wrong with people

Like pull up to a light? That kid drives like a ass hat. Through the grapevine I heard there has been some drunk driving accidents with this kid

Kid was scared shitless, maybe even mild shock. You dont know what you’d do unless you were IN that circumstance. That kid is probably kicking himself in the ass for opening his mouth…or for racing…maybe both.

Yeah i’ve met the kid a few times, thats crazy, didn’t know his last name. First time i met him he let me drive his car. Too bad what happened.

I know i would have stopped in a heartbeat… Guess thats where people differ, he didnt have a choice for opening his mouth when people are at your house lookin you in the eyes and your so scared your shakin

I talked to chris the next night and he told me he didn’t see mark crash , which could happen , i mean you hit high speeds do u really stay around that area to see where the other car went too. Everyone fucks up , and races in stupid areas…shitty that it happened to these ppl , knew mark and chris pretty well …

so if i was speeding, not necessarialy racing but still breaking the law and a bike was right next to me and lost control and the driver died i would be at fault for his death. this case if taken to jury will open a pandora’s box of car crash victims trying to sue whomever was in the vacinity of the accident. All this kid would of had to say was he was not racing and just driving fast there’s no way to prove the speed they were going. Some neighbors assuming they were going 100+mph from what they saw out there window can not be held up in court none of them are trained to estimate speed, allthough they might be correct that they were going faster then normal they dont know the speed.

Hopefully this kid had a lawyer before he said one word to the detective and if he didnt he better hope the cops forgot to inform him of his right to council, any decent lawyer would eat this case up.

You always look to see how far ahead you are of your “challenger”, sorry feel bad for him but dont believe that for a sec

either way , its a shitty thing that happened…nobody deserves either fate

either suck it up and turn around or never look back and never say a peep, need to a pretty good poker face for the latter.

also, what would you say if someone asked if it was you?

seriously what is the best responses you people got.

cal are you sure your looking at this situation without any bias, seeing as you knew the 2 who were in the mustang? from what i remember of this kid he was always pretty quiet, your posts make him out to kinda be some raging lunatic when he’s behind the wheel.

Did you ever cruise next to him, 1st gear wahhh phhh wahh pshhh wahhh pshhh. His motor mounts had to be shot, i knew chris as well. He was a quite shy kid 2 yrs ago, then got really cocky for some reason. All i said was i know he would have started the race knowing both of them and its shitty he didnt even stop to help

yea but as has been said a MILLION times already, we weren’t there and we will never REALLY know what happened! could he have seen them crash in his rearview? yes. could he have no seen them crash? yes. its all speculation and assumptions

i dont think hes on here if im talkin bout the same guy. the guy i kinda know of is not much of a car guy. i think the only mod hes got on his srt is tinted windows.lol

i guess… But it wasnt a scooter vs. a viper, how far apart could it have been? Spectators seen them both racing…

I have never (or at least dont remember the last time I did) looked behind me when I was racing someone…even at the drag strip. I’d be a fool to think I’d know how I’d respond to seeing a car I was racing, crash (on its own) behind me, with the thoughts in my head of, “I can be going to jail for manslaughter since I was racing the goof that crashed.” OMG! I should go
back and see if they’re ok, and call 911…but, then they’ll know I was involved."

Its sad.

again, you’ll never know really. too many variables to just guess what went on. if you really want to just “guess” then think of it this way: mustang owner has car for ~3 days, this kid has his car for what 2-3 yrs? in that regard then yea, i can see the neon being far enough ahead, he’s way more acclimated to his car and has less chance of mis-shifting / bogging etc

see my point? gotta play devils advocate and look at both sides. yea its a shitty situation, but you can’t judge what you don’t know

I’m not talking about jurors reading the news about THIS PARTCULAR incident.

What I am talking about is them having seen / read / heard of street racing RINGS, DEATHS, and BUSTS ANYWHERE in the mainstream media.

Such as that article about the huge bust in Cali, or in T-O. You know, the ones that got 100s of thousands of hits on the popular big corporate news sites.

I doubt it since he was friends with the deceased.

And, does it matter? This aint high crime… you’re expecting something similar to honor amongst thieves? SOMEONE CLOSE TO HIM DIED for doing something so dumb as a pull on TRANSIT.

Not on wednesdays at Lancaster, haha, no tech inspection…something to think about.