neon guru's want to earn $100 ?

heres the deal. just got done changing the water pump(PITA) in my wifes pt cruiser 2.4 turbo. put it all back together and took it for a ride. ran great until i got to around 60 mph and the it just started to lose power. the pt cruiser web site said i was probably off on the timing. i thought i nailed it but appearently not. anyways i am looking for a experianced dodge mech. all you have to do is come and set my timing belt up. i will have it all ready for the timing belt and you will just have to set the timing up, and i will do the rest. not really looking for advise just want someone that knows what he is doing. i don’t want to do this a third time. would like to have this done tomorrow(sunday) if possible. by the way i changed the belt, tensioner etc.

would you like a picture of how it should be properly set up so you don’t have ot pay someone?

thanks. i think the trailing edge on the crank did me in.

thats what i’m here for. hehe.

finally got to test drive the car today.(blocked in my driveway by a dumpster for the roofers). that was it. the trailing edge of the crank tdc. thanks for the pic psychopjv. you saved me 100 bucks.

paypal him 20$ hahaha

anytime.