Netflix Instant Watch Movie/Show thread!

-rep

-rep Netflix homie!

The Kill Point

Its a mini series but its pretty intense.

JHNYCASH

Code Monkeys is a pretty funny show. Ip Man might be one of the greatest films on instant queue.

what about not so well known movies/ tv shows?

I actually just watched a movie called

Red White & Blue

this movie was redic … its a combination of the movie (kids) and (the strangers). If you liked either of thoese movies , you would LOVE this movie.

it starts off slow, but takes a turn for the crazy half way through. I highly reccomend it.

watched beer wars lastnight. do it, you will never drink budlight again!

i cancelled my netfilx sub. i may have to just man up and get it again

Big Lebowski

bump, just watched 13 assassins, very good movie

just watched a doc. movie called gas hole. great movie about big oil and how it’s been hiding MPG technology

love of the beast ( about why we are car people and what makes us tick)
skins (tv show, the British original, its full of all the stuff you wish US tv would show)
The Truth About Average Guys ( Scrambling for ways to find something in common with a captivatingly beautiful colleague who has a mentally challenged sister, ho-hum Jason hires his down-and-out actor pal to pose as his mentally challenged brother. )

60’s Spiderman.

/thread

memento FTMFW

Have a strange urge to watch the day after tommorow

Why not watch today? lol

I finished Initial D, all the ones they have on there, and I want MOAR

Watched that last weekend. 100+mpg in the 1940’s = mindblown. Highly recommend everyone to watch this.

Two of my childhood favorite is on Netflix streaming:

“Story of O” and “Emmanuelle”. Perfect for family movie night…:rofl

Sherlock BBC Series.

Each episode is about an hour and a half long.

Senna

Great movie about Ayrton Senna a Formula one champion in the 80’s and 90’s when the cars were out of control 1400+hp in qualifying trim. Even if you aren’t a formula one fan it’s a great movie in general.