NETWORK EXCLUSIVE: Introducing Niagara Falls World of Motorsport!

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
This is going to be amazing!

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
great leadership to all those involved! i might actuallly take my si out for a track day. god, i havent raced anything in 5 years…

Wow. This is badass

I need to get a passport

+2

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Suit…

Asshole. Lol.

So umm… just to clarify, will drifting be allowed at this track? Seems as though this is a huge stumbler for most tracks …er all tracks in the southern-most regions of Ontario.

Looking forward to the development of this though! I may be able to show up to city hall, what time is this happening?

Theo

This is awesome, I don’t do much except spend time with the gf on wednesday, i’ll be down at city hall! :smiley: This track is 5 minutes away from me, woo.

this is great, we need more tracks in ontario

… this is literally across the highway from where my 240sx is being stored/built lmao
needless to say i’m full support of this

Wish I could make it out. I’m all for supporting a good cause! :tup:

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
oh my GOD!!! This looks pure F1 love!! I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT TO RACE ON THIS TRACK! SWEET!

Theo, did you read the announcement? it’s all right there.

Drift will be allowed until it someone screws it up.

Bear in mind that this is not a done deal yet… it needs our support this wednesday night even if only in numbers. I’ve prepared something to say if possible but if we can get 20-30+ presentable people to show up and just show support then i would think it would bode quite well for the developers.

I’ll go with you guys to help, even though I’ll never have a track car. Lol

So anyone up for meeting up after city hall for some wings or some pool or drinks or something? Pizza? lol

1. Nick
  2. Dan (O2GD_Wagon)

Any one up for it?

Gee, I’d go but Bing said young men…

Just kidding, I’ll see if I can get out of work a bit early and head there.

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
=D>

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Great to see this is coming along.

Here’s an article I found with a little more info:

http://thestar.blogs.com/autoracing/2009/11/zoning-change-would-clear-track-for-niagara-falls-world-of-motorsport.html

^ That was talking about a zoning change request back in Nov 2009? Is that what he’s still working on and what this meeting will be about?

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
:bigtup:

Missed my edit windows. Found this article too:

http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2492831

I’ll be there in spirit!!!

do want to hug the apex!