Network-Wide Indy (IRL) Ticket Scavenger Hunt! Thanks to the BASIL AUTO GROUP!

Alright guys here’s what we’re giving away thanks to the Basil Auto Group! (www.BasilCars.com)

These tickets are for the race THIS WEEKEND July 2nd to the 4th in Watkins Glen, NY! (See www.indycar.com for more details!)

• 4 tickets for the whole weekend (“front stretch” is what the tickets say)
  • 1 camping and tow vehicle pass for the weekend
  • VIP admission to the Camping World hor d’oeuvres welcome party
  • Bonus day Monday if you want to stay and early admission on Thursday the 1st

Who can enter this contest?

Any member of these forums with a post count of 1 or more! (No lurkers, sorry!)

How do I win these tickets?

The FIRST member of these forums to get pictures of 8 out of 11 of these vehicles / items will win:

1. Chevy Silverado dump truck
  2. Pontiac G6 coupe
  3. GMC Sierra Crew Cab 1/2 ton
  4. Ford Edge
  5. Shelby Mustang
  6. Corvette Z06 or ZR1
  7. 2010 Camaro SS
  8. Toyota Tundra Crew Cab
  9. Toyota Camry Hybrid or Solara Convertible
  10. Cadillac CTS
  11. Picture in front of a Basil dealership
  • All pictures MUST include “NYSpeed”, “SON”, “Toronto Nissan” or “Alberta Nissan” (whatever forum your from) AS WELL AS “Basil Rocks!” in the picture - write this down on a sheet of paper and hold it up next to the photo subject!
  • Vehicles must be registered; no dealer vehicles unless it is at a Basil store!
  • Keep all you pictures in ONE post please. You can always go back and edit your post to add pictures as you take them, and we’ll know when they were added via the edit time at the bottom of the post.

This contests starts RIGHT NOW! So get out there and grab your pictures! :slight_smile:

http://www.basilcars.com/image/basilcars.gif

Pretty cool idea. :tup: to you and Basil for this.

let’s go guys and girls!! this is always a fun weekend and this is a great package!

More Basil than me :tup:

Someone’s going to get a cool little vacation out of it!

Very Cool :tup: to you guys.

I want to see lots of posts full of pictures tomorrow!!

Bump! We’re giving away free shit here!

I am going to create an AE, make 3 posts then start taking pics!!

I’ve already got plans this weekend or I’d be all over this. All these vehicles are most likely sitting on various Basil lots around WNY. 10 minutes planning on google maps and a couple hours driving around and you could easily get 8 out of 11.

i was gunna start but i know u would kick my ass if all of a sudden i coudlent work this weekend… im tempted to do it anyways to see how easy it really is though

Really? No one wants these?

I got plans too. Any other weekend and people would be all over this.

the 2nd - 6th im working every day BUT the 4th otherwise id be trying to.

Well, ya snooz ya loose. Tickets are no longer available.