Network Wide POKER Tourney

So meets are starting to winde down and winter is here. Anyone down for a $10 or $20 poker tournament on Full Tilt? You can set up private tournaments with them and make a password. I just did one with a skiing forum I’m on and was pretty sick. $10 tournament and it was really fun. Could make it for like 2 weeks from now so people have time to make an account and all that. Put it on like a Sunday night when no one is doing anything.

If anyone doesn’t have an account on full tilt PM me. I know how to get $50 for free withOUT a credit card or deposit. The catch is you have to pass this 2 minute poker quiz and you can’t cash out the $50, you have to play with it until you earn points or whatever. Its how I got started though, already won a few bucks too (winnings can be cashed out no problem). US residents can’t get the bonus because of your laws. Anyway, if there is interest anyone wants to play maybe I’ll set something up for like a Sunday night a couple weeks from now.

p.s. I was going to put this in members chat on SON or in the events but way more people check this I think. If we get some interest maybe we could do it like once a month?

Peaccce

I’m in

sounds good. Hopefully it gets some interest. There a lot more fun than regular online games

In.

I’ve been practicing a lot lately,hopefully $50 will last me more than a few minutes like when I tried pokerstars a few years ago :lol:

Im in. I dont have a full tint account

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

tilt lol

Might be in on this.

Anyone else in for this? I won’t set it up until we have at least 10 people that say they wanna play.

I’m interested in doing this too.

ok sounds like theres some interest. I might set something up for a couple weeks from now. Maybe a Sunday night

Jared I’m in. I need an account.
Pm me dude.

I could be in…can I just say I’m a Canadian resident to get the bonus?

Lol, see if you can “borrow” someones Canadian address that you know.

I mean, if i got to the point where I was able to cash out I’d probably do an EFT transfer anyway so I don’t really care what teh address says.

You have to give you drivers license also, so that might be hard to fake lol

Or you could just pay the $10 :smiley:

nah you need to confirm your address so they know your not just getting the free $50 a hundred times.

:bigtdown:

haha sorry man, write your congressman

Interesting…I have 3 addresses :slight_smile: