Never consider living here....

how could you guys NOT inspect the EXACT apartment you are paying for?
I have never heard of such a thing. No wonder you guys are getting scammed… there is a reason these clowns do it this way… otherwise they would never get a rental.

mistake made… live n learn

Sorry to hear Andrea, all the best. I already got 3 roommates moving in otherwise I’d say come on by.

gotta love how all this goes… in the last week i’ve gone from perfect living situation to shitty to homeless to the best setup ever.

everything always works out for good people :wink:

gay as shit, i heard joetypes might be renting his lower :slight_smile: pm…

damn, if you didnt sign anything, they cant keep your money…Even if you did call up a contractor or the helth department and have them do a walk-thru. Chances are the health department will not OK the place as livable with all that mold. There is your out, that my friend is a breach of state law. Place cannot be uninhabitable.

Edit: It wont be a big lawsuit, here’s what you do: Call up say youre willing to reconsider if you can get another walk thru. TAKE PICTURES, file in small claims court. I guarantee when the judge see’s those pics the judgement will be quick and painful, but not for you :wink:

glad you found a place!

and this is obv. late, umm, what happened to suburbia?

A letter was already sent out in today’s mail to the company. The reason we didn’t see the exact place was because people were still living there and they don’t offer that. That’s why they have a model apartment and they tell you EVERYTHING will be replaced if it’s not in good condition. They probably assume some college kids will just take any place in whatever condition. it’s wrong and living with mold is unacceptable for anyone. We are planning on taking this to trial if they don’t give me all of my money back. They have already been reported to the BBB for this. I should hear from them soon I imagine.

this totally sucks, but your new place is the bomb diggity doo with the sweet Ikea mirrors and all, so im glad i worked out for you guys :smiley:

Lets go break the bitches legs, maybe then she will cough up the money.

Sorry to hear this andrea, some people are such scumbags. They wont change
either if they got a scam like this going. Pretty much a slumlord.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:29,topic:34519"”]

Lets go break the bitches legs, maybe then she will cough up the money.

Sorry to hear this andrea, some people are such scumbags. They wont change
either if they got a scam like this going. Pretty much a slumlord.

[/quote]

We can do it Gangsta Style Spencer :lol:

I hope this lady and the company goes down. I was yelling at her saying “would you want to live with mold in your bathroom and big red stains all over your carpet, etc.” she didn’t respond. She then said they had the mold tested and it wasn’t harmful and the stains were clean. I can’t believe she thinks she can get away with that.

yep- glad you didnt take that crappy place… and now you’re closer to me again and u can be my shake-girl after the gym! yeay!!! <3

:lol:

Yeah that scumbag definitely needs to go down, no one should run an apartment like that.

[quote=“StairSRT4,post:30,topic:34519"”]

We can do it Gangsta Style Spencer :lol:

I hope this lady and the company goes down. I was yelling at her saying “would you want to live with mold in your bathroom and big red stains all over your carpet, etc.” she didn’t respond. She then said they had the mold tested and it wasn’t harmful and the stains were clean. I can’t believe she thinks she can get away with that.

[/quote]

clean stains??? WTF does that mean? They weren’t blood so its ok?

I walked in to our landlord’s office while she was trying to get a new tenant in another building. the first thing i said was “let me get this strait, you want me to clean up other people’s shit?!”

Needless to say that girl probably did not sign any papers that day so i at least cost her some money.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:33,topic:34519"”]

clean stains??? WTF does that mean? They weren’t blood so its ok?

I walked in to our landlord’s office while she was trying to get a new tenant in another building. the first thing i said was “let me get this strait, you want me to clean up other people’s shit?!”

Needless to say that girl probably did not sign any papers that day so i at least cost her some money.

[/quote]

Good for you Rob. I hope you are moving soon to get out of that place. it sounds pretty bad.

you new place is pimp shiz andrea :tup: did u guys figure out what color ur painting the frames on those pictures yet? :lol:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:35,topic:34519"”]

you new place is pimp shiz andrea :tup: did u guys figure out what color ur painting the frames on those pictures yet? :lol:

[/quote]

if they turn black… they will disappear into the night… and return cream. :snky:

[quote=“StairSRT4,post:34,topic:34519"”]

Good for you Rob. I hope you are moving soon to get out of that place. it sounds pretty bad.

[/quote]

Oh im out of there it was such a nightmare. I’m sure you are gonna end up with your money back but the bad thing is all the time you’ve wasted dealing with these people.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:35,topic:34519"”]

[/quote]

LOLOL…I think we are taking them down all together and finding something awesome to put up instead. Any ideas? it has to stay with the theme though LOL

i have never heard of pulling the old switcheroo on an apartment, thats pretty shitty

[quote=“whitenblue,post:36,topic:34519"”]

if they turn black… they will disappear into the night… and return cream. :snky:

[/quote]

yea well then… ull be giving me a massage and painting my toe nails!! :lol:

ull be the ones streaking down the boat for sho :rofl: the guys are taking u gals down