never go postal

never work as a mailhandler at the post office for the holidays… its hell and that place is so disorganized. i’m now gonna go jump off a bridge…

:x:

take the oldsmobiles with you when you do.

i would love to see their turn over rate… it has to be astounding! i actaully enjoy manual labor… not being worked to the point of wantin to quit on the spot.

eh work is work

I thought you had some uber great job working for the Pirates?

seasonal work FTL

i do (not uber great, its slightly ok). i was tryin to do both to make some extra dough to get a GN.

why buy a gn, just go steal one like everyone else. :smiley:

i work with UPS as a driver helper around holidays. it aint so bad

driver helper… try working at the general mail facility on the floor…

it wouldn’t be as bad if that was my only job but the fact that place is giant cluster fuck makes it worse. the don’t tell you shit, they tell you go here, go there, move this, take this there… what the fuck…i’ve only worked two days and i’m ussposed to know where stuff is in the building the size of 3 football fields? the best part is the schedule or lack their of… like how can you be so vague about something that important. of you start at 9 but we don’t know what time u’ll be done… it could be 8 hours to 12 hours… the disorganization at that place would never happen at a private business. I just want to be city carrier.

why not go drive something and not be couped up in a shitty work enviroment and then emo about it on here.

Quit, plain and simple

i quit. we started with 32 and its down to 11 after 4 days… lol

Sorry you’ve got to work at your job, but it sounds like you’ve got a foot in the door for a pretty big raise, then, or it’s bye-bye-good-luck-getting-more-people as well.

umm did u miss the part where i said i quit?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

best Cutty thread ever

:repost:

post #2

:slight_smile:

hahahahaha cutty quit the job that i’ve been doing for almost 2 yrs. at the same facility…pussy

btw what shift did u work? i dont remember seeing you. what section? i work down in the 010 cancellation section. you should have stuck it out, there probably going to be giving the test for career positions. and they only offer it to casuals who have been working for at least 6 months. basically what that means is that you would do the same job as you did, but only get paid more than double.hahahahaha sucker

9pm to 5am or longer…like i said it woulda been fine except for workin another job on top of that… 4 hours of sleep = no good. i was working in mixed states, the bander, the perf, high pa, low pa, etc…

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/9972/damn_eaaats.gif