My work is hiring for the Christmas rush

Some of you guys know i work at Canada Post @ Dixie/Eglinton in sauga.
But what you didn’t know is that i finger me bumhole.

But that’s besides the point.

I can’t guarantee anyone a job, and the most i can do is hand in your resumes and maybe bypass a huge stack of other people’s resumes. But it’s worth the effort, IMO.

My work hires casual workers to help out around the holiday season. The job is on call, so expect a last minute call, sometimes even at the odd hours of the morning.

The work is pretty easy labour, and requires you to lift a maximum of 50lbs iirc. Shifts are sometimes 3pm-11pm, or 6-11, or 6-2am.

The good part is of course the pay, you will get about $20 approx/hr. But will have to pay $50 for the month towards union dues, so try and work more than one day, or it wont be worth the time.

If you get in, you are in the system for life. Just like the Mafia. Except with mail.

Anyways, if you want i can hand in your resumes, or you can drop them off at Gateway on the left side security doors.

Pm me if you want more info.

Bahahaha – actually laughed out loud at work… :shock:

I knew about that. :noes:

That’s more then what I make. I’m in the wrong business. :run:

So is this like mail package sorting or just moving shit around the
warehouse? YOu didn’t make that clear in your list of duties.

Yes, moving mail around with a handjack or manual forklift thing.
Or just sorting expresspost boxes in the appropriate postal code sections. It’s a decent job for students who can’t stick to a set schedule. SO some light lfting and pulling required, if you can’t lift or ull something yourself, you can get help, and the union will help you out.

The mail is somewhat light in my section, but i don’t know what part of the plan you will be in. BMF is supposed to be pretty shitty, and that’s where they need the most casuals, so good luck.

Intl air mail is easy street. A lot of casuals work there, and love it. Pretty laidback.

My section, Expresspost, is damn hectic and the supervisors are assclowns. :x

OMG his a posta worker :noes:
I hear those people are nuts! They go on shooting sprees all the time! Especially US post.
And I also heard that postal workers fingure their bumholes all the time and then they touch our mail. Do you use 1 fingure or 2?

i thought you were a nurse

Newman!

Is there anyother depots, hiring at anyother locations, Closer to durham? I may still be intrested in this anyways. My friend worked there last year and made $1500 a week. Ill let you know.

Studying to be a nurse. Canada Post pays the bills for now.

I can’t vouch for depots. All i know is my plant is hiring.

And Momo, i can understand Newman’s anger of how the mail never stops.

Toronto240sx, sometimes 2 fingers, sometimes 3. Depending on my mood.