new all time best at Kil-Kare Dragway!!

Trans Am Nationals Aug 28 2004

reaction .577
60 ft 1.859 :burnout:
1/8 et 8.425
1/4 et 13.066 YEAH BITCHES :bigok: :bowdown:
1/4 MPH 106.11

great track slow down area sucked ass!!! way short very nice people!

congrats…i bet you can beat that time at Englishtown if you go to SLP days…thats supose to be one of the fastest tracks

also what tires did you have for that 60 ft

congrats,pics???

for tires i used amswells 17 inch nitto drag radials! 18lbs launched only at 4 grand and spun like a bitch

3800 and bogged

id loved to see my car go into the 12s with just the mods i have!

i know my buddy rick took some pics ill see if he can email them to me tomaroww

i bet with et streets skinnys and a nice cool day 12s easy

et streets and skinnys would just be a dream!!! i shall have a set by next srping!!

but now its nothing but fuel upgrade parts!!!

OT, but what kind of TA do you have? I was at that show, but I didn’t see anyone from PA out there.

didnt really spend much time at the show it was lame as all hell was there for a bit on firday-really just went for the drag racing, i have a 99 pewter ta

my buddy was there on saturday with my gf while i was racing he had the year one gmmg black bird no 1# of 6

where is this track?

i think it was in dayton ohio…it was at trans am nationals

Well the rain kept a lot of people away. But Sunday was a good turn-out.

I was there with a buddy of mine and his father. My bud has an black 85 w/ the performance suspension and his dad has a 30th Anniv. I didn’t see that BlackBird, but there were so many cars there I probably did and forgot about it.

you cant miss the black bird

we said f it and went home early on sunday there was a nice break in the weather and all of us where on drag radials and driving in the rain on a highway is with thoses tires is not the greatest of ideas!

congrats… 12’s just around the corner.

yeah if i can borow you slicks and skinnies hehe!

use mine

when you want 'em

the 19th??

phone is ringing!!

mines goes faster with my junkyard set up! :blue: