New atv

Picked up a 2008 raptor 700 SE on Monday. Haven’t had a chance to really ride it yet but down my street it ripped pretty hard. It’s got an intake, lexx exhaust, and lexx fuel controller. I’ll post up pics when I get home. I’m going to take it out for a ride this weekend

Damnit I need another one BAD!

Do it. My brother is buying one too. I already have 4 or 5 people going this weekend and next spring a couple other people are getting them too

What exactly are you putting that in unless you got a trailer for transporting?

Nice ride! I rode one befor. The EFI is really nice on them.

YOU NEEEEEEED to buy my tires for it this winter, you will rip and love them!

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=14500

For now Jesse has a trailer but I might trade the BMW in for a truck

Nice dude! Lemme know where youre goin this weekend, like 3 of us are going out as well.

You guys oughtta hit up wagers pong once it gets frozen over, always a good way to kill a few hours on the weekend

Don’t know yet where we are going. Where is a good spot to go with sport quads in winter?

Secret is always a fun spot, once enough people pack it down/go through the dirt its a good time. We were gonna build the jump back up too. Theres some trails in rotterdam that arent bad, but right now there is too much snow to ride trails…

Yeah I want to hit up secret. Was there over the Summer and it was fun as hell.

Fuck yeah, Ill let ya know when we’re goin

Sounds good man. I walked past it in my garage this morning and was so tempted to take it out in the snow but I had to be to work

Should have drove it to work.

I would if there was I gaurantee I wouldn’t get caught and I had a place to park it here

Need me to show you how to ride quads?

i know how to. but you can always come and have fun with us

Sameless plug for my tires for sale… U need these bitches for teh winarz

Congrats on the Craptor.

better watch out for the 450’s :wink:

My quad was one of the main reasons I got my truck. I had a trailer but pulling around with my car kinda sucked.

Where are you from? Theres some good riding spots around here but probably not until spring now if this snow stays around. 2wd’s arent getting thru where we ride now.

I live in colonie. I was going to wait till spring to get one but I couldn’t pass it up. It’s exactly how I want it to look and price wasn’t bad