New atv

Hell I wasnt even planning on getting one but I went looking with my brother and we both bought one.

Lots of fun for sure. Now that the weather is shit Im looking forward to the water freezing over to go ice riding.

Right, just finance more and more shit.

suck a fucking dick. Seriously.
Atleast Im employed and I pay all of my bills. Leave me the fuck alone already.

Ive really had enough of your bullshit.

ding ding ding

go in secrets and have the schenectady cops trap ya in there. you people on this forum argue about some of the dumbest shit. for real. thumpertalk is alot better. alot less queers.

Just got back from riding. This thing is a blast and crazy. Deffinetly had alot of fun

Me and a buddy rode back there for hours and a cop came back and we just went down one of the trails. No biggie

Nice dude!:thumbup

yeah man. I think we are going to go again next weekend too. You should come

Im down!

Where are these said pics?

I completely forgot about them. I get them up as soon at I get home at 4:30

Updated first post with pic. I’ll take more up close and get those up

Shit looks sick dood! I’ve got an 04 660R limited edition

Damn! It looks so sick! great buy.

I love the way it look. That was one oft main reasons for buying this one. I’ve been out a few times now and this thing is crazy fast

u gotta get some real mods doen to that and ditch the lexx fuel controller for a power commander 3 i got a 07 thats miles away from stock internally

yooo

love it man, take more pics / vids

my bro just got a dune buggy as partial trade in for his backho and its fuckin awesome, i already hit a tree with it LOL i got somepics on my cell of it but the qualityis shit i’ll have to get some real pics, shit books tho ! 4 wheelers gotta be way more fun i dont doubt it

I really don’t want to do anything crazy to this. Was just going to get full skid plate and swingarm skid plate and maybe some HID’s.

nice machine dude. FI FTW!!!

Thanks man. Now you got to get one. In the past 2 weeks 5 of us got quads I can’t wait till summer