New atv

Yea thats a good idea skids and lights u need to be careful with hids the ballasts are suseptable to vibration and there are only a few good brands that last i would recommend u get on www.moddedraptor.com and sign up its raptors only with how to sections and lots of great info and sponsers sell skids cheap i am on there

and my mods arent crazy they are mild actually get on the site and ull see what im talkin about my quad is just more power overall from stock i was imprssed with the raptor stock but on the track would have a hard time keeping up with 450s now i have to granny shift to keep the front end down while shifting its night and day and reliable as hell and runs on 93 like before

For the most part I’m going to be riding trails so more power is not really going to do much for me and I doubt I will ever go to a track. I’ll deffinetly have to check out that site and get some more ideas for it. I might get some street tires and bring it to Lvd just for fun

If you know the area good like most of us, its not hard to lose them. Plently of trails to go down, plus theres a couple other benefits but im sure Schenectady cops that got those dirtbikes last year are probably looking at this…

Fuck Schenectady. Rotterdam is cop free, atleast where we ride. Never a problem with cops.

Buy my R I think I’m done with quads for awhile. U know u want it!!!:thumbup