New bike...

Hey guys, name is Jason. Don’t post much, just normally browse. Thought I’d introduce myself in this section.

Just picked this up yesterday:

Still getting used to it, but it’s a blast :slight_smile:

nice ride:tup:

Thanks, is that a 636 I see in your sig? Looks good.

More interested in the e90 behind it, but the bike looks nice :wink:

Haha. It’s a 328i. Stick to keep it kinda fun. It’s mad at me, I haven’t looked at it since I got the bike :slight_smile:

yup, 04 636

congrats dude. be safe. run a trackday. buy gear. and read books over the winter.

post more!

nice bike. stay safe!

love the bike, take willy’s advice though, he knows what he’s talking about

Will do. I am all about taking advice.

Thanks for the compliments. Got about 116 miles on it now. Riding all day tomorrow. I will prolly do the first service next weekend if this weather keeps up.

Awesome bike.

:slight_smile:

:tup:

Was that you down in Ellicottville earlier today? If so that was me talking to steve.

Got about another 200 miles on her today :slight_smile:

oh haha that was you? the bike looks really good, you should get a fender eliminator kit for it, gets rid of that license plate holder/mud guard. awesome day for riding i must say haha

Haha what a small world. Nice meeting you :tup:

Haha yep that was me. Thanks, both your bikes look great. It was an awesome day for riding.

I have been looking at this kit:
http://cbrheavenusa.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1
I want to wait until I have my actual license and reg sticker so I don’t have another reason to get pulled over.

thats actually pretty clean, i like it.

http://www.jneer.com/products_bikeparts_honda.html

That one looks better actually but the plate mounts aren’t available quite yet.

EDIT: the price is also a lot higher. :frowning:

Welcome. I used to ride with Willy until I sold my bike. Just take your time with everything. Don’t do anything you don’t feel comfortable doing. It takes time and practice. Is this your first bike ever? I mean any bike like dirt bikes or anything else. Ill be getting a new ride in 09. Cant wait. Gonna wait to see if they change the ZX6R. I think they are going to this year.

Yes it is my first bike ever. I have been taking it reeeeal easy. People behind probably get upset that I actually go the speed limit, but I don’t care :slight_smile:

I like the ZX6R, I’d like to see what changes they are going to make if they do.