New Buffalo member

Hey guys just joined the forums yesterday and thought I’d introduce myself. My name is Vittorio and like the title says I’m located in Buffalo. I’m also steve2k1116’s brother who I believe has been on these forums for quite awhile. I currently have a 2005 daytona blue 350z. I’m in the middle of doing alot of work to it. Just picked up some new wheels, bc br coilovers, stock front bumper,a set of status seats, and a nice exhaust. Just waiting for the winter to break so I can get working on it! This is what it looks like right now before it was put in storage.
http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r789/sfhshockey77/photo3_zps51e75528.jpg

Welcome :wave:

Thanks man, glad to be a part of the community

Welcome. Saw your ride when I came out to see Steve’s E55OMG at the house last summer. Nice ride. Thank God we have another Nissan / Z guy on here. Stop leaving it parked on Abbott road, someone’s going to get the urge to mess with it.

Hai.

Did you buy your bro’s seats?

I was supposed to stop over and grab some floor mats for my AMG and check out the M3 :snky: but have been super busy.

Sorry to hear about being related to Stephano :confused:

Thanks man, I’m not sure what you mean about being parked on abbott though. I live off of abbott but cant think of a time when I had it parked there. You sure it was my Z?

• Updated - - -

Yeah I just bought them off of him this past week

Haha yeah i forgot about that back when it was for sale.

He did, gave him a very nice brotherly discount, he’s in the process of de-ricing this Z under some of my guidance. A lot of awesome parts going on very shortly along with a Filthy Habits Exhaust from Jay, should make for a pretty awesome car.

And the floor mats are still hanging out in the garage whenever you want to snag them, you have my digits.

I could’ve swore I saw it all the time at the old Jacobi’s over on Abbott near Ridge. Maybe it wasn’t yours but sure looked like it.

I know what you’re talking about. Its the owners I believe, its a 370z though, sat there all winter long

OK, that makes sense. Disgusted me to see it sit out there by the street. Doesn’t deserve such a fine automobile.

I know, I said the same thing everytime I drove by. Such a shame

• Updated - - -

Nice polish name, welcome.

Great Car, welcome.

your brother is a weenie :wave: