New Here...

So I never have been on here but some friends told me about it.

I own a 350z and civic si. Not too much to do in Buffalo but def would like to go to some meets or something.

Welcome!

Z owners on here are heavily discriminated against on here and never given the respect they deserve. Nice to see another.

lol

Post pictures!

haha I wonder why that is. I’ll have to find some pics it’s in storage right now… Just picked up some 19" 370z rays wheels for it too.

MY civic is the winter beater.

Bullshit Z commie. Quit fabbing stories!.

I say welcome and I dont even have a Zed

You sir are a defector and you’re lucky I don’t have you banned immediately.

How do you think I became a defacto member of the Zed Community? I was banned by the previous regime :frowning:

More details on your civic? They made the si for quite some time! Guessing an 06+ though

Sure! It’s a 2007 coupe figi blue with about 45,000 miles. I bought it from my father when he became unable to walk.

It’s all stock, I wanted to keep it that way. Just bought new Continental DWS tires and they grip good in all weather.

It’s my first winter with it. It’s okay in the snow but not as good as other vehicles in the past.

Welcome!

hola

Is it really “figi blue” or “Fiji blue”?

Welcome…and there is plenty to do in Buffalo…take a look around…

My comprehension in the morning is very low. Fiji is correct.

Paint quality sucks. It is having clear coat failure and Honda only warrantied the roof, even though the hood and trunk were covered under the extended warranty and recall.