New but check this out

I dont think so. Ive just seen the car in the PC parking lot and I know a guy named Mike who is from Poland and into Honda’s.

No, I do not Just dump it. I try to keep a little pressure on the clutch so the car does not pull to the right and just spin right off the line. I am going to start launching around 4800-5000 rpm when I get a new set of yokohama prada spec 2. But I need some more practice, I only have about 15 or 16 passes down the 1/4 mile

Mike did not own the car, he just talks about it like it was his. the previous owner is Damian from poland

$2400 for the complete exhaust system. So yeah LOL. I already paid him 1300 of the 2400, I will have the rest paid off right after the holidays

I thought you said you bought it from Mike. I also know Damian.

No my name is mike, If you know both of them, I must know you

Well I went to Albany Votec with them in '98-'99 and Ive run into both of them a bunch of times since then at various stores, the gym and a few bars. Now that you mention it I do remember Damian having your car when he work at PC across from HVCC in '08.

damn beat me to it…

yup, I bought it in feb 09

yeah, my friend paid about $1300 for his H22 HyTech header… with that header/exhaust alone you will see a huge gain.

98-99’!? Jeesus christ, grandpa.

with the header 3 inch exhaust and tuning I am expecting about 30 whp at least on the top end

yeah, Im not one of the 18-20 year old kids on this site.

Welcome!

That exhaust should put you right into the 10’s!

No, even with spray I will still be in the 12’s, unless I get some slicks and up it to a 100 shot, then I could see 11’s

Nice car man. Interested in upgrading in the Zex wet system by chance?

Welcome and the car does look to be done in clean taste although wouldnt be my first color choice the car looks pretty good the way it is.

I was fuckin with ya dude :lol.

no

thank you