New but check this out

It’s amazing you can breath with your own dick in your mouth lol

was this car built by dk motorsports? i remember seeing this color hatch there 3yrs ago…

Yup eric built it with some help from a guy from synapse.

Screw nitrous just boost it

I wanted to run a turbo kit, but to keep the car running in cool and not over heat I would have to go to a machine shop to have a custom alternator bracket made so I could bring the alternator closer to the engine. Doing that would free up more space in the bay giving me room to run a full size radiator with out the alternator being in the way. This is my only car I drive to work and everywhere I go. It is not smart to use a civic sized radiator on a boosted prelude engine. And after I am done building my engine all motor, I will lose the n2o kit. I am looking to hit around 250whp all motor daily driven. And I will hit that mark

Yea I would invest in a daily before you start spraying the car

I like my n2o kit. I use it to race with evo’s and sti’s and other fast cars. Other then that I do not use it. Now if i were 19 20 years old I probably use it all the time, even agent single jingle honda’s or even on the way to work. It has been almost 4 months since I even turned the arming switch on. But 90% of the time the power and torque of the JDM H22A is more then enough to pull 2100 lb hatch past most cars on the street.

lol I was trying to play off like it wasnt mine to see if I could get any negative feedback about it. In case you havent noticed, I do that alot here.

what cars are you talking about? “most cars on the street” with a 97mph trap? depends what cars your talking about. If you talking about minivans and civics then yes, but not even a LT1 or mustang GT

your such a dick lol:lol

With spray I can trap well over 100 mph, and I am talking about cars that just pull up to you or you see on the highway,most cars on the street are not mustang gt’s or lt1’s. I already said that I save spray for fast cars. so if a mustank gt pulled up on me I would spray then. If a v6 accord or maxima want to run with me,I do not need to use it then.

I do not care one bit for most Hondas, but I like the exterior looks of that one…color and all!

thank you

Welcome :clap

sit it a smidgen lower, a little bit of poke, no boost, no nitrous, build it to silly high compression, slight destroke for that absurd high end rpm range and put on bird eaters on it and romp around sounding like a champ.

wat

whatever vot said, do none of that

race 2…

SSmokinss vs this new guy

winner advances to the next round

LOL

This guy does not stand a chance