New but check this out

You do not know the h-series for anything if you suggest I destroke the engine for higher revs. Spinning a h22 past 8000 rpm is just asking for a spun bearing, the clearances are to tight.

votblindub is a dope when it comes to modifying cars… you’re on the right track as is… no worries

Ruh roh game on? Come Spring time of course.

so trunks, do you mean that you or ssmokin doesnt stand a chance?

Ah good point could go either way couldn’t it?

Who doesnt stand a chance?

U do not!!! Dont know 4 sure but whatever. I will be at the track when it opens in spring. Before it opens I need to get new cv joints and tires. I am also jumping ship on the n/a build. Next month I am going to synapse to start a turbo build. I will have them start building the manifold soon

wait, I dont stand a chance against racing you? Im confused?

they dont like going past 8k? is it going to be an oiling issue and require a dry sump or what? i thought that motor is stout as hell.

A turbo H22 is not really a concern for SSmokin SS… also, if you think the motor is too weak to hit 8k then what makes you think it will hold up to a turbo build?

so do you plan on running with the stock block? bc im sure you know that new pistons require sleeves, unless they make nice beefy pistons that will work with the FRM material. but you should grab an f22a block, use your h22 crank and get the correct piston/rod combo. have you ever thought about going with an f22a non vtec head? done correctly it will out flow that junky h22 head. and you will have more clearance for a more agressive cam. give bisimoto engineering a call

and you will def need c16 to battle the ssmokin one

smokin vs trunks would maybe be a good race from a dig but prolly not

talk to our resident EG turbo h22 master Swifty, and ask how his car held up.

was FAST, but not the most reliable turbo honda around

K>B>D>H-anything

id build a turbo f series motor. they are just bigger sohc d series motors with a ton of untapped potential

:thumbup

still waiting to hear why I dont stand a chance lol

bc you are a dirty domestic owner

It is a oil and bearing clearance issue.

I do not care how fast smokeybonz is I just care about getting my car into the tens. And a turbo h22 with proper tuning and shifting at 7400 rpm is going to be more reliable then a stock h22 shifting at 8500 rpm.

I plan on using a completely stock engine. And the h22 head is superior to the accord f series head, do not trust my word?? check out 98vtec’s all out all motor build using a h22, over 350hp

I could care less

I do not know about him, But my engine is mint, my suspension is new, my fluids are always clean, and I change parts out before they break on me. And synapse will be doing the install and tuning so I more then expect this setup to be pretty reliable

LOL

Because you just do not